Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Giants v Hawks Sun July 3rd 3:20pm EST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• GWS by a goal or less

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

• GWS by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • GWS by a lot

• Hawks by a lot

• Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That was a bit of a snipe for Will Day
You gotta brace for contact when putting yourself between traffic and the ball. Unfortunately Day did that while the opposition had their head over the footy.

Looks unintentional but will fall under the "when you choose to bump" I suppose the grey area of bumb/brace.... Probably not worth the fight though.

Josh Kelly only arked up because Day is a skinny kid. He's a bitch most of the time.

Went down like he got shot and got straight up when the whistle blew with a head full of steam.
Jeez here we go. Big bad key board warrior flexing over here. Pretty tough choosing to bump someone in the head while they are winning the ball. Maybe it was just frustration because Day has barely had a kick

Jeez here we go. Big bad key board warrior flexing over here. Pretty tough choosing to bump someone in the head while they are winning the ball. Maybe it was just frustration because Day has barely had a kick

All I'm saying is I never saw Kelly fly the flag on the big stage against the big boys ala 2019. Good player but he only goes when he wants to.

It's been the story for Hawthorn for most of the year - good effort but a gap in finishing skills. Giants far better organised and better in front of goal. Given the conditions, the game was far from the worst one I've watched this year.

Looks like injury and time have caught up with Gunston.

Back