Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 16 - Tigers v Eagles Sun July 3rd 2:10pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 14.3%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 25 59.5%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 7.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
9BDB0F2C-FF56-4CA2-B5E2-959318E6581B.png

9TH V 17TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 16
RICHMOND V WEST COAST EAGLES
SUNDAY JULY 3RD 2:10PM EST (MCG)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
➡️ Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

TIGERS

B: Grimes, Tarrant, Gibcus
HB: Vlastuin, Broad, Rioli
C: Pickett, Short, McIntosh
HF: Rioli, Bolton, Edwards
F: Riewoldt, Martin, Lynch

FOLL: Nankervis, Baker, Ross
I/C (from): Ralphsmith, Soldo, Graham, Lambert, Aarts, Stack, Castagna, Mansell

IN: Lambert, Stack, Aarts, Castagna, Mansell
OUT: Prestia (injured), Clarke (omitted)

EAGLES
B: Hurn, Barrass, Bazzo
HB: Jones, Yeo, Duggan
C: Gaff, Kelly, Cripps
HF: Trew, Waterman, Ryan
F: Williams, Darling, Rioli

FOLL: Naitanui, Redden, Shuey
I/C (from): Petrevski-Seton, Hough, Petruccelle, Witherden, Rotham, West, Edwards, Culley

IN: Trew, Naitanui, Petrevski-Seton, Edwards, Culley
OUT: Kennedy (managed), Jamieson (omitted)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I think the Eagles have started to play footy closer to what is normally expected of them, and by all reports Naitanui was flying in the WAFL and will probably come back and play a really damaging game, but if we can't win this by a comfortable margin, I'd be really disappointed given where the clubs' respective seasons are at.

Tigers by 36.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
I hope we have a magnificent outing and the tigers play out of their skins and……

We lose by a point.
Given the tightness of the AFL finals race this year, e.g. only % separates 2nd to 5th, and only 2 wins and percentage separates 2nd to 10th, this is a game I reckon we will really go for and try and get some crucial % gains.

Doesn't mean it will eventuate, but I reckon this and the North Melbourne games are the ones we will really go for it in terms of trying to put the foot on the throat of the opposition when we have the lead.

Jun 30, 2009
Deroesfromgero
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
east perth
Given the tightness of the AFL finals race this year, e.g. only % separates 2nd to 5th, and only 2 wins and percentage separates 2nd to 10th, this is a game I reckon we will really go for and try and get some crucial % gains.

Doesn't mean it will eventuate, but I reckon this and the North Melbourne games are the ones we will really go for it in terms of trying to put the foot on the throat of the opposition when we have the lead.
This year only - you can have it.

Such is my legendary largesse

Eagles in some form, comparatively.

Tigers should be burning from last week.

Tigers need to win, and winning big would be very useful.

So you'd expect the Tigers to hammer the Eagles.

Hmm, too fast. likely still a Tiger win. But I wouldn't be shocked if it's a close game where the Eagles play much more like their old selves.

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
I think the Eagles have started to play footy closer to what is normally expected of them, and by all reports Naitanui was flying in the WAFL and will probably come back and play a really damaging game, but if we can't win this by a comfortable margin, I'd be really disappointed given where the clubs' respective seasons are at.

Tigers by 36.
Nic Nat looked like he was carrying a spare tire around his waist in that wafl game. Highly doubt he’ll be that influential against us.

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Nic Nat looked like he was carrying a spare tire around his waist in that wafl game. Highly doubt he’ll be that influential against us.
His TOG% has never been a strength, so hopefully with 2 rucks against him their instructions are to try and run him around and tire him in his first game back. He's probably still going to have his moments at the stoppages.

Goggin Our Best

Norm Smith Medallist
May 23, 2011
sydney
AFL Club
Geelong
Think this could be closer than people think with Tigers missing a few best 22 players
Balta , Cotchin , Prestia , Lambert and possibly Dusty missing

Tigers 9 points
Look Richmond should win and win very well

However if you go back to last year - Tigers had a great - stirring come from behind win against Footscray - then the following week flat as bugggery - and Cats won by about 12 goals

Geel used to do that in the 11 win sequence against Haw - often come from behind wins - and then following week - flat as pancakes and lost - multiple times that happened

Eagles have got a flukers hope - Yeo Shuey and Jones have given them much needed leg speed - they have to start well - i cant see them coming from behind and winning

If Rich are flat - and Eagles stay in the contest - then there is a flukers hope of a massive upset

Eagles in some form, comparatively.

Tigers should be burning from last week.

Tigers need to win, and winning big would be very useful.

So you'd expect the Tigers to hammer the Eagles.

Hmm, too fast. likely still a Tiger win. But I wouldn't be shocked if it's a close game where the Eagles play much more like their old selves.
#weareeveryonesgrandfinal
Eagles have announced 100k members right on the eve of our game.

Expecting the Eagles to play their little leggies offf.

Back