Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 18 - Freo v Swans Sat July 16th 7:30pm EST/ 5:30PM WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 22 46.8%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

It means most of your fans are halfway to the permanent retirement home. I can also garuntee I'm no teenager so get off your high horse or you'd get a smash around the ears to remind you that the internet doesn't make you invincible. Send you home tail between the legs.

My uncle is a QC

I'm not angry at Freo, just disappointed. We'll never get a flag (not that I'm thinking we can this year anyway) if we don't get inconsistent performances out of the culture down there.

Well done Sydney. I was starting to wonder about you guys. Should have been looking closer to home....

I'm not angry at Freo, just disappointed. We'll never get a flag (not that I'm thinking we can this year anyway) if we don't get inconsistent performances out of the culture down there.

Well done Sydney. I was starting to wonder about you guys. Should have been looking closer to home....

I think Freo are in the window but this year will be the year they need to get some finals experience. I think next year is your chance at a serious crack - that's not to say they can't win this year, they can beat anyone on their day and that's all it takes.

I wouldn’t worry too much. It might be a good loss to have at this stage of the season.

I think Fremantle were a bit confounded by how the Swans were breaking down their zone defence. The coaches will be able to break this down and help the players get clearer for next time.

Back