Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Crows v Blues Sat July 30th 7:30pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Crows by a lot

• Blues by a lot

Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well done Crows. Worked hard and got the win. Hopefully the rest of the season is as good and you have a better one next year.

Commiserations Carlton. This game should have seen you guys above us (Freo) on the ladder. I hope the injuries aren't serious.

I'm not sure why so many people crap on Saad. I'd have him in my team. Works very hard, turns up to every game or close to it.

The Carlton not winning at Adelaide oval thing. That was against Adelaide was it? Cause they beat Sturt in a game there in 1970 I think.

They don’t get many chances to do it…
Yeah it's one of those stats that shows how stupidly manipulated the fixture is.

After tonight I'd prefer we played there more often. Exciting game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it's one of those stats that shows how stupidly manipulated the fixture is.

After tonight I'd prefer we played there more often. Exciting game.
I don’t really get it, Carlton have a big following here in SA too. Feel a bit for those fans who hardly get to see their team play.

Been plenty of finals talk around the baggers for awhile now & they've s**t the bed punching a finals ticket tonight. Can easily see them going 0-3 from here & slipping out the 8 & the dogs jumping in with their soft draw….oh dear

Did you not watch Carlton tonight?

Yeah they were pretty shizen. However, they had a shocker and finished with a number down on the bench. Carlton's tall forwards should have a field day against Collingwood's defense.

We saw Collingwood get absolutely dominated last week when they were losing the contested ball against Essendon. Carlton normally is strong there.

Well done Crows. Worked hard and got the win. Hopefully the rest of the season is as good and you have a better one next year.

Commiserations Carlton. This game should have seen you guys above us (Freo) on the ladder. I hope the injuries aren't serious.

I'm not sure why so many people crap on Saad. I'd have him in my team. Works very hard, turns up to every game or close to it.

The Carlton not winning at Adelaide oval thing. That was against Adelaide was it? Cause they beat Sturt in a game there in 1970 I think.
Carlton lost to North Adelaide in 1972 at Adelaide Oval.

Pies are better
Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

Back