Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Freo v Demons Fri July 29th 8:10pm EST/ 6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

F9794FE5-292C-4B27-858D-417F3DA3046A.png
5TH V 2ND

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 20
FREMANTLE V MELBOURNE
FRIDAY JULY 29TH 8:10PM EST/ 6:10PM WST (OPTUS STADIUM)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
➡️ Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

DOCKERS

B: Chapman, Cox, Aish
HB: Young, Pearce, Ryan
C: Clark, Brayshaw, Acres
HF: Schultz, Lobb, Henry
F: Frederick, Taberner, Walters
FOLL: Darcy, Brodie, Serong

I/C: Logue, Colyer, Mundy, Walker
EMG: Banfield, Crowden, Meek, Wilson

IN: Lobb
OUT: Fyfe (injured), Banfield (omitted)

DEES
B: Lever, Petty, Sparrow
HB: Neal-Bullen, May, Hibberd
C: Brayshaw, Oliver, Langdon
HF: Salem, Pickett, Fritsch
F: Spargo, Weideman, Jackson
FOLL: Gawn, Petracca, Viney

I/C: Melksham, Jordon, Rivers, Hunt
EMG: Tomlinson, van Rooyen, Dunstan, Chandler

IN: Lever, Hunt
OUT: Tomlinson (omitted), Harmes (injured), Bedford (managed)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:

Reckon Melbourne will slide out of the top 4 now.

I don't know...
The blow torch is on them now... they have to start winning. Can' wait to see the response.

If Melbourne miss the 4 Geelong are gona have a cake walk to the granny. Provided they don't meet in a prelim.

Last edited:
I get the feeling this won't be close for some reason. Either team will get a hold of it by the scruff of the neck and win by 25+.

Luke Jackson Cup

We don’t have the hunger we had last year to win it. We are done this season. Freo to win by 30 and seriously give the finals a crack. They have the hunger we had last year and I believe it’s geelong or Fremantle’s this year

We don’t have the hunger we had last year to win it. We are done this season. Freo to win by 30 and seriously give the finals a crack. They have the hunger we had last year and I believe it’s geelong or Fremantle’s this year

Geelong would be licking their lips if they get freo in a final. IMO

Dees by plenty.
The duality of man

Why? They don’t have the best record against Freo in finals.

Yeah I'm thinking about this year though. IMO.. (and I will be happy to be proven wrong) I can't see how they kick a big enough score to beat the fire power of Geelong. iMO Geelong have Freo covered every part of the ground. Just an opinion. And it's only July and we all know how Geelong are in finals, my team also. That's how I see it right now, that may change after I watch Friday night or in a month.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm thinking about this year though. IMO.. (and I will be happy to be proven wrong) I can't see how they kick a big enough score to beat the fire power of Geelong. iMO Geelong have Freo covered every part of the ground. Just an opinion. And it's only July and we all know how Geelong are in finals, my team also. That's how I see it right now, that may change after I watch Friday night or in a month.

Geelong sh*t themselves when the finals begin. Hawkins gets the yips and the likes of Guthrie, Dangerfield, Menegola, Blicavs just turn into different players. Something about expectations and previous failures gets to them.

I do think a final against Freo would be a great outcome. At the MCG, hardly any support for Fremantle so no crowd to spook the Geelong boys. Be bad outcome if we face Melbourne, Sydney, Collingwood or Carlton though.

Geelong sh*t themselves when the finals begin. Hawkins gets the yips and the likes of Guthrie, Dangerfield, Menegola, Blicavs just turn into different players. Something about expectations and previous failures gets to them.

I do think a final against Freo would be a great outcome. At the MCG, hardly any support for Fremantle so no crowd to spook the Geelong boys. Be bad outcome if we face Melbourne, Sydney, Collingwood or Carlton though.
If you don’t make a GF this year it’ll be another failure. I feel if you make it you’ll be pretty much home because you’re playing a really different style and you’ve got Cameron and Stewart at either end. I actually think you might drop a couple in the last four but be fresh for finals.

I don’t think Carlton is good enough, Sydney is absolutely good enough, Collingwood is close to hitting a wall I feel, and Melbourne has a long way to go. Sydney your biggest threat. Am fascinated to see what Melbourne does over this next month.

Surprised at the Geelong supporters here. A final vs little old Freo away from home with nothing to lose, bring it on! 😎

Would rather play Geelong at alphabet park/MCG or Brisbane at the Gabba than Melbourne/MCG, Sydney/SCG.

Surprised at the Geelong supporters here. A final vs little old Freo away from home with nothing to lose, bring it on! 😎

Would rather play Geelong at alphabet park/MCG or Brisbane at the Gabba than Melbourne/MCG, Sydney/SCG.

I'm certainly fearful of Fremantle but it's difficult to beat a top four side twice in the same season.
Fremantle are hard to gauge because their best is as good as it gets and their worst is unbelievable.

Back