Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Freo v Demons Fri July 29th 8:10pm EST/ 6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 5 8.2%
  • Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 34.4%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 18 29.5%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 6 9.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 4.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

674973.jpg

The difference is that Oliver didn't video himself teaching team mates how to duck into tackles to get free kicks.
Share the video that he recorded. Would love to see it.

Also, the video I saw he was doing it one on one as the tacklee with Jack Madgen, a 192cm defender, as the tackler. If you weren’t so biased against the Pies, you might see it as him training a defender on how to actually tackle without giving away a high free. Or it’s easier to just claim it as him teaching others how to duck…

(Log in to remove this ad.)

only 3 clearances too. He has no hurt factor whatsoever. He's an Ollie Wines clone. Yes, he won a Brownlow but he's just a good above average player with high work ethic. avg skills.

you’re a moron…an unmitigated arse hat.

you think Frederick had a better game. There’s no helping you.

you’re a moron…an unmitigated arse hat.

you think Frederick had a better game. There’s no helping you.
He did. He scored 40% of your goals. Brayshaw was a part of the freo midfield that got absolutely spanked all night. I'd take Andy at the dees but he's comfortably behind Oliver, Petracca and Viney taught him a lesson tonight on the hard ball. So where would be play, wing?

They lost to the Bulldogs by 20pts last year, then went on to win their next four before steamrolling the finals. I can’t be certain they’ll win it again but I’ve been saying for a while that I think Melbourne have been pacing themselves.
I'm not so sure about that, perhaps earlier in the year when we had a softer draw we were just banking the wins but I think the loss we've had after round 10 we've been in poor form. Good to see that we got our defensive game back while also ticking the scoreboard over, best win the season hopefully maintain that form against Collingwood

I'm not so sure about that, perhaps earlier in the year when we had a softer draw we were just banking the wins but I think the loss we've had after round 10 we've been in poor form. Good to see that we got our defensive game back while also ticking the scoreboard over, best win the season hopefully maintain that form against Collingwood
Freo last night weren’t much of a measure. Too early to say you’re back.

Ginnivan gets hounded week in, week out, yet Oliver consistently flops like that and wins frees and the media doesn’t batter an eyelid.
Oliver gets held at virtually every stoppage, he doesn’t get a free kick that way so tries it on in other ways to earn it.

Ginnivan just ducks his head and your coach constantly finds reasons for it not giving a rip about potential head injury or the fact he just cheats.

Oliver gets held at virtually every stoppage, he doesn’t get a free kick that way so tries it on in other ways to earn it.

Ginnivan just ducks his head and your coach constantly finds reasons for it not giving a rip about potential head injury or the fact he just cheats.
Don’t get me wrong, Oliver is a superstar, and I love watching him play. Ginnivan isn’t fit to tie Oliver’s shoelace.

It’s true though that he does flop often to win a free (something I’m actually fine with if the umpire is gullible to pay it). My qualm is the way the media bash on about Ginnivan yet no one batters an eyelid when Oliver does those acts to also get cheapies. Double standards or media just like to harp on about Ginnivan and the whole head high flavour of the year BS.

Back