Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 20 - Pies v Port Sat July 30th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 10 21.7%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

We are top 4 at the moment because at the moment with the fixture no-body else can better what we have done.

So, then you want to talk logic, but when I talk some logic, you don't like it.
Sorry, if Melbourne, Swans or Brisbane had your draw then they would of won all of them by more then a couple of goals a game.

What logic are you talking? Because clearly you don't have any sound reasoning.

Sorry, if Melbourne, Swans or Brisbane had your draw then they would of won all of them by more then a couple of goals a game.

What logic are you talking?
If they had our draw?
Logic?

I'm not sure who I am talking to here, but i'm sure you are very young.

You do know, every draw means you have to play every other side at least once yeah?

What a ******* sook you are.

Any attempt to have any rational discussion is brought down by you. Posters like you are why we can’t have nice things. Lots of posters who could add a lot to these forums stay on their own boards, or skip bigfooty altogether because of this crap.

There was a push in the back free paid and a fifty paid at the end of the game. It’s entirely common no, it’s absolute standard practice for the broadcast to replay that and highly unusual for them to ignore it.

It has nothing to do with winning or losing, or whether the free was there or not, it’s about that decision.

100% wasn’t a free.

Marshall not getting paid that clear mark in the goal square was extraordinarily bad.

What logic are you talking? Because clearly you don't have any sound reasoning.
All 3 of those teams are currently on either the same amount of wins as Collingwood or less in the middle of Round 20. Wtf are you even talking about anymore? You’re just making poor attempts at trolling now 😂

100% wasn’t a free.

Marshall not getting paid that clear mark in the goal square was extraordinarily bad.
Makes up for:
Soft free kick before first bounce (Boak goal)
Pathetic free kick for a legitimate tackle and soft 50 afterward (Boak goal)
Dixon push in the back on Moore not penalised (goal)
Textbook HTB not paid to Quaynor against Bergman (Butters picks it up and kicks a goal)

Can’t be saying those things!

Pies are sensational apparently and have totally smashed bottom 8 teams lately by less than 10pts for the last 6 weeks now cause they dont want the percentage as to not expend more energy according to Fudge!

Just listen to their fans as they march on to a flag as everyone else is just s**t!

Pies fans are dead set awesome value on here. 🤣🤣
How’s tonight going champ? 😂😂😅

Port are flakier than a deep-fried flake from the fish and chips shop. I don't think many people are surprised with the result.
I bet you were s**t talking Adelaide the other week too. How’s your game going tonight, friend?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not at all, I stated that your run of wins is litter with bottom 10 sides like crows. North, essendon, Hawks, GWS and so forth. Your pal disagreed and tried to state that you have one of the highest win rates against top 8 teams which is a lie. Just mentioning that the Saints have beaten more top 8 sides than Collingwood Bulldogs.
Melbourne, Carlton, Fremantle you have neglected to mention. Saints?

Pies are sensational apparently and have totally smashed bottom 8 teams lately by less than 10pts for the last 6 weeks now cause they dont want the percentage as to not expend more energy according to Fudge!

Just listen to their fans as they march on to a flag as everyone else is just s**t!

So how are the blues travelling?

In the simplest terms, it means that you're not a top 4 side and will get found out by the better sides who are actually competing for spots at the pointy end.
Yeah, you're probably right. Melbourne then Sydney will be problematic for us. Fortunately, we've got soft draw for round 23.

Carlton last 5 games:

Loss v St Kilda
Win v WCE
Loss v Geelong
Win v WCE
Loss v Adelaide

Pretenders.

Back