Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Cats v Saints Sat Aug 6th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
254D9D73-0B88-4050-8F1C-37492EDC2B5B.png

1ST V 8TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 21
GEELONG V ST KILDA
SATURDAY AUGUST 6TH 7:25PM EST (GMHBA)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

CATS

B: Guthrie, De Koning, Bews
HB: Kolodjashnij, Stewart, Henry
C: Duncan, Blicavs, Smith
HF: Close, Cameron, Stengle
F: Hawkins, Stanley, Dangerfield
FOL: Ceglar, C.Guthrie, Parfitt

I/C: O’Connor, Holmes, Atkins, Miers
EMG: Menegola, Tuohy, Dahlhaus, Evans

IN: Stanley
OUT: Selwood (managed), Rohan (injured)

SAINTS
B: Wilkie, Howard, Webster
HB: Battle, Sharman, Sinclair
C: Clark, Windhager, Wood
HF: Membrey, Hill, Butler
F: Higgins, King, Owens
FOL: Marshall, Steele, Ross

I/C: Paton, Hannebery, Crouch, Long
EMG: Jones, Lienert, Byrnes, Campbell

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:

SuperVolley11

Club Legend
Jun 2, 2011
AFL Club
Geelong
History says if Geelong are to win the flag, they need to lose a game very soon. Unfortunately for the saints it won’t be this week. Big margin, big blow out, one or two forwards might go big.

I’m probably going prematurely senile but I can actually smell an upset in this. Marshall should have his way with Ceglar or whoever else the Cats decide to chuck into the ruck and I fancy Steele, Crouch and co can at least break even in the middle.

St Kilda by 8 points

Jan 7, 2011
Heaven. I mean Victoria.
AFL Club
St Kilda
I’m probably going prematurely senile but I can actually smell an upset in this. Marshall should have his way with Ceglar or whoever else the Cats decide to chuck into the ruck and I fancy Steele, Crouch and co can at least break even in the middle.

St Kilda by 8 points
Well we were the last team to beat them, and we absolutely dominated chunks of general play in our two games against them last year (including starting 31-0 against them down at Geelong, late in the year, until the incredibly dominant King went off injured), so we do seem to match up well against them.

Still unlikely obviously.

Well we were the last team to beat them, and we absolutely dominated chunks of general play in our two games against them last year (including starting 31-0 against them down at Geelong, late in the year, until the incredibly dominant King went off injured), so we do seem to match up well against them.

Still unlikely obviously.
Yeah that’s my thinking. Not about to go out and put the house on it, but I do think you structure up ok on them. Would be more confident at Marvel obviously but I still give you guys a shot down at the Cattery.

St Kilda by 8 points
Anything is possible, but tell me when Saints last won at Geelong? And why would you tip against a team that is in "scintillating" form? The Cats outfit that lost to the Saints earlier this year was markedly different to the current outfit, not on paper, but in game style. It may be close, IMO, but Cats to prevail.

As for rucks, Ceglar did bloody well against Tim English. Then there is Blicavs who is is B&F form.

Anything is possible, but tell me when Saints last won at Geelong? And why would you tip against a team that is in "scintillating" form? The Cats outfit that lost to the Saints earlier this year was markedly different to the current outfit, not on paper, but in game style. It may be close, IMO, but Cats to prevail.

As for rucks, Ceglar did bloody well against Tim English. Then there is Blicavs who is is B&F form.
Saints almost beat us down there last year too. I reckon they'll get us this time

Dec 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Buddha was bloody dirty. I remember he spoke of this incident in later years and regretted it. Ruined their relationship as both were big V representatives on numerous occasions.
He was filthy, threw away that 89 GF in the first qtr with his thuggery

Good player though and by no means the only thug going around in those days

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Not a bad tactical coach is Brett Ratten. It will be interesting to see what he can come up with in this one. Port got a hold of us in a quarter and so too did the Bulldogs last week. Chink in the armor perhaps?

Back