Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Cats v Saints Sat Aug 6th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Collingwood don't train on the MCG, Collingwood don't maintain the MCG.
Cats fans are delusional.

Your ability to excuse a bunch of professional footballers for not being able to kick, handpass, mark and tackle on the same patch of turf with the same line markings as 22 other people playing on the same turf is mind numbing.

For 16 seasons we’ve been able to win everywhere but because other teams can’t do it it’s somehow our fault

Less painful because it’s the easy way out...

Cartoon Yes GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I will direct your to the way Geelong talk to the umps and the way the umpires react. Anywhere else and that would be dissent. Then Cats fans have the balls to say the ground has no reflection on the game. Equality is what the AFL are screaming but this farce is still going on. The AFL are a joke for allowing Geelong to host games at the ground they train at.
Then explain how saints flukes a win in Perth vs Freo then conceded 111 points against the same Freo side in docklands?

Cats look great as they have for the last 20 years in Geelong. Still not convinced they can play well enough at the G when it counts in September though. Not that there are to many other contenders this year. Definitely a better side without Dangerfield.

Collingwood don't train on the MCG, Collingwood don't maintain the MCG.
Cats fans are delusional.
Let me spell this slowly.
G E E L O N G P L A Y A H O M E G A M E S A T T H E O P P O S I T I O N S H O M E G R O U N D

Do you underdstand that? no amount of training at your home ground makes that fair.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your ability to excuse a bunch of professional footballers for not being able to kick, handpass, mark and tackle on the same patch of turf with the same line markings as 22 other people playing on the same turf is mind numbing.

For 16 seasons we’ve been able to win everywhere but because other teams can’t do it it’s somehow our fault
Most stadiums are the same but ABCD stadium is much narrower. The stadium isn't close to being standard afl size but sure why not give Geelong the right to play there, Real fair. Travelling a whole 5 minutes to play football like every other team.

Didn’t watch last week obviously
Was last week September? Excuse me if I’m wrong but I think that game was played in July. You are used to playing your grand final games in July but seriously, you should be better than that.

Cats look great as they have for the last 20 years in Geelong. Still not convinced they can play well enough at the G when it counts in September though. Not that there are to many other contenders this year. Definitely a better side without Dangerfield.
Think to win it this year, we pretty much need him in and playing in the manner he did last week. But we all have different takes. It’s gonna be an exhilarating finals to come

NOOTHERTEAMPLAYSHOMEGAMESONTHEOVALTHEYTRAINON
Is that understandable?

Let me spell this slowly.
G E E L O N G P L A Y A H O M E G A M E S A T T H E O P P O S I T I O N S H O M E G R O U N D

Do you underdstand that? no amount of training at your home ground makes that fair.

Think to win it this year, we pretty much need him in and playing in the manner he did last week. But we all have different takes. It’s gonna be an exhilarating finals to come
Absolutely, you blokes just look so much better around the footy when he isn’t getting it and just chucking it on the boot.

The umpires still favouring Geelong despite the result being without doubt.

Got to admire their commitment to please the Geelong supporters.
Got to admire you having a stupid, childish moan about it when they've not noticeably benefitted either team. Get a grip.

Most stadiums are the same but ABCD stadium is much narrower. The stadium isn't close to being standard afl size but sure why not give Geelong the right to play there, Real fair. Travelling a whole 5 minutes to play football like every other team.

Except it is close to being standard size because there is no standard size
The dimensions are almost identical to Subiaco. I never once heard this stupid argument when the eagles and dockers played there.

If it was that much of an issue, we wouldn’t have a 67 per cent winning record away from there over the last 16 years would we.

You understand we are 8-3 at other team’s home grounds this year don’t you?

Hang on. I know the answer to that.

Back