Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Cats v Saints Sat Aug 6th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
May 19, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Absolutely, you blokes just look so much better around the footy when he isn’t getting it and just chucking it on the boot.
most teams need some grunt in there and that player tends to hack it forward - Viney does that a lot for your boys. The key is the muscle and brutality around the ball. We need that; we have enough others who use the ball elitely.

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
Collingwood don't train on the MCG, Collingwood don't maintain the MCG.
Cats fans are delusional.
Delusional is pretending like the results would be different anywhere else. Our away from home results are as good or better than any other side in the league over the last 15 years. Have a think.

Except it is close to being standard size because there is no standard size
The dimensions are almost identical to Subiaco. I never once heard this stupid argument when the eagles and dockers played there.

If it was that much of an issue, we wouldn’t have a 67 per cent winning record away from there over the last 16 years would we.

You understand we are 8-3 at other team’s home grounds this year don’t you?

Hang on. I know the answer to that.
Wasting your time.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
Not as much as I admire your commitment to moaning and excuse making

Maybe one day we will be able to play our home games at Moorabbin again like Geelong do at Kardinia Park.

Let's see how many free kicks Geelong get when the old Animal Cage at Moorabbin is rocking, not many I'm guessing.

MickG88

Club Legend
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Except it is close to being standard size because there is no standard size
The dimensions are almost identical to Subiaco. I never once heard this stupid argument when the eagles and dockers played there.

If it was that much of an issue, we wouldn’t have a 67 per cent winning record away from there over the last 16 years would we.

You understand we are 8-3 at other team’s home grounds this year don’t you?

Hang on. I know the answer to that.
So you have won 9 out of 10 at your home ground, seems fair. 90% wining percentage gifted to you because you play where you train.

May 5, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
So you have won 9 out of 10 at your home ground, seems fair. 90% wining percentage gifted to you because you play where you train.

Yes it’s amazing when you’re very good everywhere, how you tend to win a lot at home. Stunning I know.

Collingwood are 10-2 at their home ground. Wow!!! Launch an investigation!!

Maybe one day we will be able to play our home games at Moorabbin again like Geelong do at Kardinia Park.

Let's see how many free kicks Geelong get when the old Animal Cage at Moorabbin is rocking, not many I'm guessing.
Good luck to you, AFL in Victoria would be better with more upgrades to play H&A games at traditional grounds.

MickG88

Club Legend
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
S
Delusional is pretending like the results would be different anywhere else. Our away from home results are as good or better than any other side in the league over the last 15 years. Have a think.
So you would of beaten Bulldogs last week at Marvel? Maybe but it was made a certainty because it was on the ground you train on.

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
95,000+ thank you very much, and about 70,000 of them were there last night by the sounds of it....
Oh sorry, 95,000 bogans. That’s about Australia’s tally of bogans all linked up to one club. And all the fans of the other 17 clubs wish they could just buy a beer in a can. It’s the one team that stops that. 70,000 bogans throwing beer cans at Ed Langdon for adding a bit of spice would be great, wouldn’t it.

May 19, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong

Yeah, then maybe you’d get the full on bias of 20-19 free kick count in your favour. Umps and ground had minimal impact on the result. Your team was playing for their season and we gave them every chance to take it with our poor goal kicking, outs and lack of defensive poise in 2nd quarter and you still couldn’t make a dent. I think with the addition of a few more players you’ll be very good in a couple of years, but this team right now is just not up to it

Bunnings

All Australian
Mar 19, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
Was last week September? Excuse me if I’m wrong but I think that game was played in July. You are used to playing your grand final games in July but seriously, you should be better than that.
That’s a dopey call, but I’d expect nothing less

MickG88

Club Legend
May 19, 2017
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yes it’s amazing when you’re very good everywhere, how you tend to win a lot at home. Stunning I know.

Collingwood are 10-2 at their home ground. Wow!!! Launch an investigation!!
Geez, I got to give it to you.
Collingwood don't play on the ground they train on. Apples and oranges.
SMH.

Aug 5, 2007
Near Casey Fields
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Trailblazers and Storm
S

So you would of beaten Bulldogs last week at Marvel? Maybe but it was made a certainty because it was on the ground you train on.
We beat the Dogs earlier this year at Marvel (when we were going s**t too) so yes quite confident we would have got them wherever you want to play it.

PyrrhicVic

Team Captain
May 29, 2019
AFL Club
Collingwood
70,000 bogans throwing beer cans at Ed Langdon for adding a bit of spice would be great, wouldn’t it.

Why would we need to throw beer cans when Maynard already lives in Ed's head rent free?

Get your cheese-board out of your ass and lighten up, if poor Langers can have a laugh about his unfortunate choice of words you can to.

Back