Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Cats v Saints Sat Aug 6th 7:25pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

• Saints by 7 - 20

• Cats by a lot

Votes: 28 68.3%
  • Saints by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

S

So you would of beaten Bulldogs last week at Marvel? Maybe but it was made a certainty because it was on the ground you train on.

Maybe it was made a certainty because our 22 guys played better than theirs. We’ve won 8 of our last 11 against the Dogs at Docklands too.

Want me to keep going

St Kilda's record in finals
tumbleweed GIF
Let's be honest everyone's record in finals apart from Richmond's and Melbourne's last year has been pretty questionable.

We beat the Dogs earlier this year at Marvel (when we were going s**t too) so yes quite confident we would have got them wherever you want to play it.
Then Melbourne? Similar theme I'm getting here. Good opposition at Geelong training ground, won by Cats through help from the umps and intimate knowledge of the ground.

So you have won 9 out of 10 at your home ground, seems fair. 90% wining percentage gifted to you because you play where you train.
Not sure how that works since we've only played there 8 times this year

Then Melbourne? Similar theme I'm getting here. Good opposition at Geelong training ground, won by Cats through help from the umps and intimate knowledge of the ground.
Correct

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why would we need to throw beer cans when Maynard already lives in Ed's head rent free?

Get your cheese-board out of your ass and lighten up, if poor Langers can have a laugh about his unfortunate choice of words you can to.
Who’s Maynard?

So you have won 9 out of 10 at your home ground, seems fair. 90% wining percentage gifted to you because you play where you train.
Again. WE WIN MORE GAMES AWAY FROM OUR HOME GROUND THAN ANY SIDE IN THE COMP! What makes you think it would be any different anywhere else? We're a good side (that's been not quite good enough in September the last 10 years) therefore win miles more than we lose. Gtf over it clown.

You know Melbourne beat us at KP last year right? It’s not like they showed up and someone had to show them where the goals were and how they worked

7 ou of 8 then. 87.5% winning percentage gifted.
Correct. Geelong playing games at GMHBA are gifted wins as they have an 0% win rate away from Kardinia Park

Careful now you're going to upset them with commen sense like this. It's always someone else fault at St Kilda.
No you upset the saints more if you ask them about Ross Lyon lol.

Ross Lyon left the saints at the end of 2011 and they are still bitter about it. The saints fans still have animosity towards Ross Lyon lol

Plugger35 hurled abuse at Ross Lyon for many years, especially from 2012-2019.

I have no animosity towards Ross Lyon. Freo fired him in 2019 and we dockers fans have moved on.

You hear that Gavin Excell and The 747 . Freo are released from the shackles of Ross Lyon lol

Dees fans this year are like the nerdy kids you went to school with who lost their virginity and became immediate experts… do continue to impart your wisdom on us oh wise one!
How the F did geelong play the grand final in July!
We’ll look back on it in the summer time and that’ll be Geelongs grand final. Only one more game at geelong this year, surely a game agaisnt West Coast won’t be your grand final?

Back