Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Demons v Pies Fri Aug 5th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 21 21.4%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 16.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 34 34.7%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't you guys lose to the Doggies and Geelong smashed both you and the Doggies.
Collingwood lost to both the Doggies and Geelong and beat you by 7.
so Geelong are clearly the best team in the comp by a couple of goals. The bext best are Swans.
West Cost won against us, therefore they are a top 4 team and a premiership chance.

Asinine logic huh?

I was talking about the coaching career.
You were responding to a poster saying that Bucks was more of a Collingwood legend than Mick will ever be. Sorry, but you can’t just narrow that statement down to coaching.

If you looked at the stats without seeing the game you would think Melbourne should have won easily. Pies transition of the footy from D50 kept them in it all night, plus some red hot HTB against Melb resulting in goals. I think Melbourne’s forward pressure was ordinary which allowed these easy counterattacks

Didn't I say.. half way through the 3rd agst North.. chillaaaax mate.. we're preparing for the Melb game mate.. Nth Ade Ess Port.. see ya later mate. And didn't I say when Carlton were 8-2 or whatever.. mate.. they'll only get as far as an elimination final mate.. don't like to brag or anything like that and that mate.. but that there is greatness mate.. that there is greatness.

Am I a great or what man.. am I a great or what?

i love it when people try to cover up a result that devastates them or makes them look like a twat by claiming they bet on the opposite outcome or had the guy who brained them in their dream team:D

How would it devastate me? The pies were playing like s**t and I said so. I made like 2 posts in the entire thread.

Why do you have such a huge chip on your shoulder? I really don't give a s**t.

Nah, when the pies win a close one or run a team down it’s the most amazing thing ever, but when it’s done to them they should have won and they were harshly done by.
It’s actually the other way around. The 2018 GF still gets used to troll Pies supporters today. Had alot of doubters in the last 10 weeks too that have finally stood up and acknowledged in recent weeks after using the whole lucky line though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Scariest thing is out of the clubs still in the mix Collingwood have the most ceiling for improvement. Have yet to play 4 quarters all year, scary prospect if it happens come September. Best thing about the game against Sydney is that an in form Sydney would force Collingwood to win a different way other than absorbing pressure and then counter-attacking.
Or maybe this IS Collingwoods ceiling and when they come off the boil then they'll lose finals.

Wish my club was in that position.

Congratulations, you’ve written the most laughed at post in the whole thread. I’m sure there’s a BF trophy on the way.
Still not as big of an achievement as the biased umpiring the filth have managed to receive. The way that holding the ball doesn't apply to Collingwood and yet their oppo don't even get prior opportunity is truly astounding. And that's not even touching ducking and diving training culture that goes in there. Absolutely amazing.

Still not as big of an achievement as the biased umpiring the filth have managed to receive. The way that holding the ball doesn't apply to Collingwood and yet their oppo don't even get prior opportunity is truly astounding. And that's not even touching ducking and diving training culture that goes in there. Absolutely amazing.
are you the full quid?

Which specific decisions robbed you?
You’re the reigning Premiers and could not sustain your contested dominance for a full game - that’s the story here sport, and it’s embarrassing you need to blame the umpiring rather than acknowledge your deficiencies.
You were out thought and outplayed with your vaunted defence not taking a single mark inside 50.
I’m sure May and Lever are blaming Umps for that stat too.

Last edited:
Oliver, Petracca, Viney, Brayshaw & Gawn all got over 30 possessions.

All their heavy hitters played well…. and we still beat them (again). That’s twice this year & once last year.

I don’t think we played all that well and still yet again beat Melbourne.

And we are the team with the upside.

Grundy & Adams would dramatically help our clearances, as we lost out badly in that area.

So from last night, all going well, we will add our two best clearance players to that team.

Your salty tears sustain me

Back