Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 21 - Eagles v Crows Sun Aug 7th 4:10pm EST/ 2:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 42.9%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
Ned McHenry is a solid small forward, but I reckon he could really elevate himself into the upper echelon of AFL players by being less of a.. well I don't want to say it. But basically I think he needs to spend some time in the off-season really thrusting his groin hard and swearing at teammates, I think that would really help his mindset for one but also add some much needed masculinity to his performances. Just needs to add groin thrusts alongside his other reps in the gym and he could be a player.

Burtonsgottago

Premiership Player
May 5, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Ned McHenry is a solid small forward, but I reckon he could really elevate himself into the upper echelon of AFL players by being less of a.. well I don't want to say it. But basically I think he needs to spend some time in the off-season really thrusting his groin hard and swearing at teammates, I think that would really help his mindset for one but also add some much needed masculinity to his performances. Just needs to add groin thrusts alongside his other reps in the gym and he could be a player.
What are you on?

Jun 14, 2015
In a house with a sausage dog Trevor
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Port Adelaide Power
What are you on?
I purchased some lovely flavoured water from this guy from Collective Minds, I highly recommend drinking it- it's made me a better father, son, husband and teammate.

StillAtLarge

Norm Smith Medallist
May 12, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Willie Rioli with another brain fart

Oct 7, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Freo, Liverpool, Cardinals
Kennedy having some farewell game, 7 goals and could get a few more.

Freo must be relieved that he won't be playing against them next week.

He was there last time and we had no problems, so why would we be relieved?

More anti-Dockers crap. Go back to moaning about the umpires, you've got plenty of ammo today.

Back