Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Bombers v Port Sun August 14th 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dons by a goal or less

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Dons by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Dons by a lot

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

There is only one man that can coach Essendon

afl yes GIF by Essendon FC

Port leading by 10 goals against the witches hats, aka Essendon, in a dead rubber match, I've not seen a highlight of any nature after time, there is barely a murmur in the crowd - yet DerrrrWayne is screaming his usual play-by-play nonsense as if it's a blockbuster with less than a goal in it..?
He really is an insufferable clown..!

Last edited:
Any close loss to an old enemy like Collingwood or Carlton hurts, but to lose it after the siren hurts double.

A late season heavy defeat against Port with nothing on the line doesn't elicit the same feelings.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Port are absolutely braining it today, pure footy, I bet Port supporters are over the moon that they tied up Ken Hinkley before other clubs came scrambling for him.

We've been saying for years that hinkley is not a premiership capable coach. He's never won anything. Just a bottom 10 beater that's all.

The media then portrays us supporters as unreasonable heathens looking to terminate Bambi.

We've been swing for years the the guy is not a premiership capable coach. He's never won anything. Just a bottom 10 beater that's all.

The media then portrays us supporters as unreasonable heathens looking to terminate Bambi.
Yer, I know I was being facetious/a smartarse, I read opposition boards occasionally and know well that most Port supporters have had enough of Hinkley.

This is classic Port under hinkley...smash a bottom 10 team. Against a top 8 side, we sh*t the bed most times.

We need a new coach badly but won't be getting one for at least another 12 months.

Back