Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Crows v North Sat August 13th 2:10pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • North by a goal or less

• Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

if any neutral watches this today they are insane

episode 2 the googles do nothing GIF

Roos the first team since 2019 to concede more than 100 points/game for the whole season

This is like a pre season game.

You guys are toying with North.

If Nicks wants to stay on as coach of the Crows, he needs to start instilling the killer instinct into your players.

You guys should aim for a 10 goal (minimum) win here on balance of play so far

Also a big fan of Soligo, you guys found an absolute gem there

Crows players need to realise they can't run through every single tackle, they are getting caught far too much when they try and charge through a Roos player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FFS STFU Riccuito, making my ear bleeds.

Deepest sympathies to SA footy fans who have to listen to this clown's crap on a daily basis

Sounds like he's woken up from a 3 day bender.

Leigh Montagna is the only person I have ever heard unintentionally put an "r" in front of "Adelaide". That is why I'm watching this game, no other reason.

I have no doubt Adelaide will win this, bur North Melbourne have played a much more attractive and disciplined brand of footy and gameplan since Leigh Adams took over as interim coach.

I think we need to stop feeling sorry for David Noble or suggest he was hard done by. He wasn't.

Aaron Hall should be nowhere near the best 22 at North. I refuse to believe there isn't a more suitable option for them. And I've never seen him kick one of those cheap shots running past from the 50 line

Back