Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Demons v Blues Sat August 13th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

hahahaha ease up champ. of course I did, you said>>Look at all the insecure Richmond fans that are triggered by this post.
There was only 1.
Imagine not understanding the Sportsbet joke, you can still appeal and like Cripps you get the 4 points and the win. Hence you'll be right. I guess that flew over your head.
Wow, you're brain dead, my apologies. Hope you have a nice night :)

Its not about 1 individual its about depth through the midfield, we haven't had it for years its been cripps + walsh or bust now 1 can have a quiet game and kennedy or hewitt will have a strong game and our midfield will still be on top.

We seen through the 1st half of the year when they all got on top we piled on 8 goal terms and blew sides away before they had a chance, without that depth we struggle.

If that's true, that your replacements are so far off contributing that you're back to relying on Cripps & Walsh then you are no chance.
IMO your team is better than that. You should be able to cover your injured players, not like-for-like to the same standard, but good enough to at least make a contribution in their own way. If you don't have replacements that can do that, then you are no hope. Again, IMO you are good enough to cover some of your injury losses.

Last edited:

Probably game of the season.

2nd half of the 4th quarter was the best but the 1st half was poor and the 3rd was ok.

Lots of poor decision making and poor disposals. Cats would cream either of these teams at this point in the season.

Dees should be happy tho. So far off their best yet still won.

There has been no top 8 team that has had an inj run anywhere close to what Carlton has copped. Double digits on the injury list all year - started with the defence/forward and is now hitting the midfield.

As a Carlton supporter aren't you tired of excuses?

If that's true, that your replacements are so far off contributing that you're back to relying on Cripps & Walsh then you are no chance.
IMO your team is better than that. You should be able to cover your injured players, not like-for-like to the same standard, but good enough to at least make a contribution in their own way. If you don't have replacements that can do that, then you are no hope. Again, IMO your are good enough to cover some of your injury losses.
who has 3 A grade mids waiting in the VFL to call up? we played well without them but were a much better team with them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bahahaha did I hit a nerve :drunk: when you go personal you lose any credibility that you perhaps thought you had. Seriously, if you're that upset over a gag by Sportsbet you need to buy yourself a sense of humour :p
Not upset at all, just bewildered at its relation to my post. I literally said the game was a good test. You're clearly just trying to start something that's not there, which is pretty sad.

Carlton had 87 tackles for the match when they average a measly 55. Played their grand final and lost, they're done now.
This is how teams are beating up. Evident last week when you guys stepped up your pressure and tackling in the second half. I agree with Carlton being done but they’ll be up there for a while after this season.

who has 3 A grade mids waiting in the VFL to call up? we played well without them but were a much better team with them.

Hewett isn't an A-Grader. Has had a good year, but is not an A-Grader.
He ended up on your list because he isn't an A-Grader. He was expendable.

After watching Weitering get destroyed by a cooked Melksham I never want to see his name in the same sentence as Steven May ever again. FMD imagine getting dominated by JAKE MELKSHAM

After watching Weitering get destroyed by a cooked Melksham I never want to see his name in the same sentence as Steven May ever again. FMD imagine getting dominated by JAKE MELKSHAM

We don't have to imagine, we witnessed it tonight

Not upset at all, just bewildered at its relation to my post. I literally said the game was a good test. You're clearly just trying to start something that's not there, which is pretty sad.

Lol not starting anything. I think you're taking this all too serious. Was just having a bit of fun, that Sportsbet post is bloody funny.
A good test? The Blues choked and should've won. You have now left yourself no room for error V pies next week.

Back