Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Demons v Blues Sat August 13th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Carlton by a goal or less

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Carlton by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 29 51.8%
  • Carlton by a lot

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well it's not the reason you gave up two very late goals to blow a game you had in the bag

Been hearing these excuses for months now, it's not healthy
Who used it as an excuse. You are just making crap up. Mentioning something does not mean it was the reason we lost the game,

Why the 10+ posts specifically about Viney over the last few months?

I'm not sure how many posts about Viney i've made. He is my favourite non-lions player and I hate seeing him in this form. Needs to lift over the next few weeks.

I’ve always followed his career with interest and as I said he is my favourite non-lions player. What I like about him is that he has always been below average in skills and endurance but he has a big heart which means he always puts in a big effort and that’s admirable.

Umpiring? Sounds like another excuse

All good practice for next week I suppose
Clearly you aren't reading what I'm writing - mentioning something does not mean it is the reason you lost or is an excuse for the loss. Let me know if you would prefer it in a different language

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clearly you aren't reading what I'm writing - mentioning something does not mean it is the reason you lost or is an excuse for the loss. Let me know if you would prefer it in a different language
Yeah sure, say "Melksham out-marked 3 of our defenders in the goal square" in French

Why would Dees be concerned about what you’re talking about?

Why would Dees be concerned about what you’re talking about?
What I am saying is not directed to the Dees - really has nothing to do with them. My point was highlighting something about any facet of the game does not mean it is now automatically an excuse for the result

no chance.

I went as a neutral. that first half was utter trash. dont let the finish cloud your judgement. it was also riddled with mistakes.

Yeah agree with that. I was there and couldn’t believe how poor it was for a lot of the game. Friends who were with me had the same view.

What I am saying is not directed to the Dees - really has nothing to do with them. My point was highlighting something about any facet of the game does not mean it is now automatically an excuse for the result
You responded to a “Dees would be concerned” with a “I’d be more concerned with” in relation to Jack Viney. How is it not directed to the Dees?

You responded to a “Dees would be concerned” with a “I’d be more concerned with” in relation to Jack Viney. How is it not directed to the Dees?
I was making a comment about the umpiring in the game. Clearly directed at the umpires

I was making a comment about the umpiring in the game. Clearly directed at the umpires
You responded to a comment about what the Dees should he concerned about.

And you basically said should be concerned about Viney dropping the ball after taking the tackler on.

Your interpretation of the rules shouldn’t concern the Dees

Back