Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Freo v Eagles Sat August 13th 7:40pm EST/ 5:40pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

No fire you say??😂

Bahahaha, wc had their highest pressure ratings for any game this year.

This WAS their GF champ and it showed in spades.

Absolute indictment that they can bring that effort tonight but not even bother only week earlier in sending off a true club great (let alone at any other stage during the year)

Piss weak
Agreed, reminds me of freo against us throughout their history. Only we have 10 more derby wins and 4 flags so guess we'll just have to reminisce on that for the time being. Enjoy the home and away win champion 🎉

The whole 'it's your GF' thing is pretty tired now. It was funny in the Drum/Cuddles era but Ross Lyon took the fun out of it, as he does with most things. I mean Brayshaw kicked a routine set shot after a 50m penalty and celebrated in Nelson's face (a player who many WC fans expect will be de-listed) like he'd won the flag. Is it his GF? If that game actually took some huge mental toll on Freo and they get rolled by GWS and miss a top 4 spot then maybe it was their GF, but I doubt it.

WC had 88 tackles last week and 81 vs Hawthorn, so having 82 tonight didn't just fall out of the sky. Was also a wet game with a million stoppages to a high tackle count is to be expected.

No fire you say??😂

Bahahaha, wc had their highest pressure ratings for any game this year.

This WAS their GF champ and it showed in spades.

Absolute indictment that they can bring that effort tonight but not even bother only week earlier in sending off a true club great (let alone at any other stage during the year)

Piss weak
Shows more a tanking mentality. If they bought this pressure the rest of the year they wouldn’t be 17th

Gave away the free for flooring redden after play stopped, whistle blew, wacked Ryan in the head, punched Nelson in the stomach then argued with the ump. Was there all day, lack of discipline
Absolutely, but it was ace. Eagles had started hard and it made sure everyone was up for it, and signalled we weren't taking any s**t lying down. Worth the goal.

Plus he looked like MacGyver on a meth binge, which was more epic than I thought it would be.

That being said, role model etc, probably shouldn't have argued with the ump...

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Saw Walters do the same thing. It's quite sad.
And in Adam Simpsons whole tenure as coach I reckon I’ve seen him get up out of his seat about 2 times.

Last night , every 3rd time the camera panned to him after an “incident “ on the field the old clown was up out of his chair and looking thoroughly agitated.

This game meant more to him and his club than most and it showed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Darcy can still run kick goals and mark
Nic nats just fat

NicNat for all his good points, needs to be called out for his lack of professionalism to get his body ( diet, diet, diet etc ) in it’s best shape.

The fitness guru’s can work on his knee, the Dietician and Nic control what goes in his gut. Doesn’t matter how hard the fitness guru’s work, if the player is not taking control of their “tyres”.

Back