Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Freo v Eagles Sat August 13th 7:40pm EST/ 5:40pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

5B260A79-D8AB-487E-A072-EC78CAF10895.png
6TH V 17TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 22
FREMANTLE V WEST COAST EAGLES
SATURDAY AUGUST 13TH 7:40PM EST/5:40PM WST (OPTUS)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

DOCKERS

B: B.Walker, B.Cox, J.Clark
HB: H.Young, A.Pearce - C, L.Ryan
C: J.Aish, A.Brayshaw, B.Acres
HF: L.Schultz, S.Switkowski, D.Tucker
F: M.Frederick, R.Lobb, M.Walters
FOLL: S.Darcy, W.Brodie, C.Serong

I/C: N.O’Driscoll, G.Logue, D.Mundy, H.Chapman
EMER: B.Banfield, L.Meek, L.Henry, E.Hughes

IN: S.Switkowski
OUT: M.Taberner (Injured), L.Henry (Medi-Sub)

EAGLES
B: S.Hurn, T.Barrass, R.Bazzo
HB: L.Duggan, H.Edwards, J.Jones
C: L.Foley, L.Shuey - C, A.Gaff
HF: J.Cripps, J.Darling, Z.Langdon
F: J.Waterman, H.Dixon, L.Ryan
FOLL: N.Naitanui, J.Redden, X.O’Neill

I/C: S.Petrevski-Seton, B.Hough, J.Nelson, J.Rotham
EMER: I.Winder, B.Williams, G.Clark, P.Naish

IN: H.Dixon, J.Nelson, J.Rotham
OUT: B.Williams (Omitted), T.Kelly (Suspension), J.Kennedy (Managed), W.Rioli (Personal Reason)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:
Just imagine if big brother obliterated little brother’s top 4 chances with an upset win here…

I mean, they won’t. But just imagine it…

Anyway back to reality. Freo by 55 points with Clive Waterhouse kicking 9

Big crowd on Bigfooty for this one I see.
It's almost a sellout at Optus, close to Freo's biggest ever home and away crowd I'd imagine.
Freo by 2, Hayden Ballantyne to come out of retirement to kick that evasive sealer

Sort of don't want to kill them and take the number 1 pick from north sort of snuggery.
Will be good watching mundy going around in his last home and away game in western Australia.. everyone say your praise mundys tonight 😇

No Kennedy, Kelly or McGovern. That's our three voodoo players out that tend to fire against us without fail. Probably worth putting money on Hurn for the medal by virtue of how much ball he'll see down his end

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good chance of rain, so that might prevent the blowout. Somewhat. A little bit. Maybe.

Freo by 60-70 if wet.

Freo to leave Dixon unmarked so that he kicks 5, looks good, gets a new contract for 2023 and WCE lose one list spot that might have netted someone who can play AFL.
That's what I'd do in the reverse situation.

Big crowd on Bigfooty for this one I see.
It's almost a sellout at Optus, close to Freo's biggest ever home and away crowd I'd imagine.
Freo by 2, Hayden Ballantyne to come out of retirement to kick that evasive sealer

Hard to see there being much interest by neutrals in this one.
Can't see how the Eagles win.
Freo unlikely to put them to the sword.
Just feels like it'll be a 20-40 win that proves nothing more than Freo have 4 more points (which is fine as a Freo fan).

Do the Eagles have some good youngsters coming through to replace Gaff and Shuey? They really seem to have dropped off over the last few years and need some good new blood in there. To be honest, I'm not sure why they are not playing more youngsters in the middle now. Gaining experience to their young group for the future should be more important than winning at this point.

Do the Eagles have some good youngsters coming through to replace Gaff and Shuey? They really seem to have dropped off over the last few years and need some good new blood in there. To be honest, I'm not sure why they are not playing more youngsters in the middle now. Gaining experience to their young group for the future should be more important than winning at this point.
Culley’s had a few games and Hough has played well for us all year on a wing, although looks like the season has started to catch up with him now having faded as the game has worn on in the last couple.

Wet game between a team that defends poorly vs a team that struggles to put scores on the board even in wins. This won't be a classic.

Quite a few outs or not this is west coasts GF and I reckon they ll treat it as such.
Expect the eagles to come out breathing fire and put more effort into this than pretty much any other game this year including JK last game last week.(which is bit of an indictment really).
Combined with the weather and freos scoring woes expect this to be low scoring slog .

Back