Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Freo v Eagles Sat August 13th 7:40pm EST/ 5:40pm WST (Optus)

Who will win and by how much?

• Freo by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

• Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Freo by a lot

Votes: 19 70.4%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Quite a few outs or not this is west coasts GF and I reckon they ll treat it as such.
Expect the eagles to come out breathing fire and put more effort into this than pretty much any other game this year including JK last game last week.(which is bit of an indictment really).
Combined with the weather and freos scoring woes expect this to be low scoring slog .
I think you've confused yourself by looking in the mirror.
Always been freo's GF while the Eagles have always treated it like another game.

And as for the 'expect breathing fire' idea, can I have a bit of whatever you've been taking?
There'll be less fire than a disposable BBQ left out in the open in a biblical 40 days and nights rain effort.

The only thing you may have right is the weather may play a part.

Rules obviously don't apply to pickett, clear kicking in danger last attempt at a goal this time pings the arm slings stickers head into the ground but that's okay htb.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Always been freo's GF while the Eagles have always treated it like another game.

And as for the 'expect breathing fire' idea, can I have a bit of whatever you've been taking?
There'll be less fire than a disposable BBQ left out in the open in a biblical 40 days and nights rain effort.
So much wrong in just 1 post.

Back