Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 22 - Swans v Pies Sun August 14th 3:20pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 37.2%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 19.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 14 17.9%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The only person who would harp on about this Ginnivan s**t for so long is a troll, and in this case, it's a known troll.

It was clearly a free kick. I don't like that he still tried to draw the high contact, but really he didn't need to - Paddy clearly got him high before he raised the shoulder.

Just ignore him, Pies fans.

ThePhantom777

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 2, 2014
Canberra
AFL Club
Collingwood
Never in the game.

Two players out that may return for finals hardly a injury list to worry about.
We're always in the game as you found out last week young debutant.

Take the two best clearance midfielder from any team in the comp right now and I guarantee they have something to worry about. For example take Clayton Oliver and Jack Viney out of your midfield.

ChristianBoy

Club Legend
Suspended
Jul 15, 2022
AFL Club
Melbourne
We're always in the game as you found out last week young debutant.

Take the two best clearance midfielder from any team in the comp right now and I guarantee they have something to worry about. For example take Clayton Oliver and Jack Viney out of your midfield.

Adams is on par with Harmes the other two are above both.

Wolfgang West

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 22, 2009
melbourne
AFL Club
Sydney
Cos they're a classy bunch

View attachment 1477227
And who was the Magpies star who labelled them grubs ? No different to every grub from every club who booed Goodes out of the game. One of the most childish things in footy from dumb sheep imo and highlighted last week every time Langdon got the ball as an example. Really ??? Because he made some gamesmanship type comment about opposition ? Blight on the game by every dill that does it.

Achy Blakey Heart

Premium Platinum
Jun 29, 2011
Australia
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Celtics,Red Sox,Patriots,Dragons,
The only person who would harp on about this Ginnivan s**t for so long is a troll, and in this case, it's a known troll.

It was clearly a free kick. I don't like that he still tried to draw the high contact, but really he didn't need to - Paddy clearly got him high before he raised the shoulder.

Just ignore him, Pies fans.
A62DE4F5-DDE6-400C-BEDB-AACAD273E806.jpeg

This is the point of initial contact. His arm is already at 90 degs to his body moving upward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dec 9, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
And who was the Magpies star who labelled them grubs ? No different to every grub from every club who booed Goodes out of the game. One of the most childish things in footy from dumb sheep imo and highlighted last week every time Langdon got the ball as an example. Really ??? Because he made some gamesmanship type comment about opposition ? Blight on the game by every dill that does it.
Taylor Adams

The Goodes thing was appalling and disgusting, he was one of my very favourite players, but that was a long time ago now

I don't mind the abuse Ginnivan gets normally, he invites it, but there are no excuses for booing an injured teenager

Langdon was asking for it just like Ginnivan

beerbandit

Club Legend
Mar 7, 2006
AFL Club
Collingwood
I think it’s the booing of an injured player, no one likes to see players injured.

momentbymoment

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 9, 2014
Noosa
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
4 and a half goal loss to the #2 side in the competition without our #1 clearance player and #2 clearance player/X factor isn’t something Pies fans would be too disappointed about considering the Swans brought the heat and ended up on 72 tackles.
4 and a half goal loss to the #6 side in the competition.

Look whatever you need to feel better is ok with me, but let’s be truthful, the Swans started the day in 6th place. We got to #2 as a direct result of beating you.

Sep 14, 2005
AFL Club
Collingwood
4 and a half goal loss to the #6 side in the competition.

Look whatever you need to feel better is ok with me, but let’s be truthful, the Swans started the day in 6th place. We got to #2 as a direct result of beating you.
Thats my point. You’re the #2 side now that you’ve beaten us. You’re arguing semantics and it’s pretty silly.

Of course I feel fine, we lost by 27 points against your mob, a flag contender, at your home turf, without our #1 inside mid and our match winner from the last 2 weeks - you expecting me to be sad or angry?

Swans deserved the win and rightfully got it today. If you go back pre-game, I tipped the swans by 23 points so I wasn’t far off.

Back