Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Bombers v Tigers Sat August 20th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

• Bombers by 7 - 20

• Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Both Lynch and Prestia are in white hot form dude.

Lynch was quiet to HT. Maybe didn't want to damage Laverde's confidence by making that swap after I dunno 20min of footy.

You made finals last year. Bad years happen look at RFC last year. List needs work and the club needs stability. Even Merrett and Hurls said it this week re: the coach.

Axing a coach every two years is a great way to stay ordinary. Look at Norf vs Richmond 2016-17.
Was more than happy to take a step or two back this season but we have gone complelty backwards all the good work we last season we pissed it up the wall

Also Rutten dosen't come across as tough I look at guys like Hardwick,Hinkely,Longmire etc they have this mean streak look when thier team is struggling who wouldn't be affraid to hit them between the eyes when they play poorly

Rutten needs to set tough standards when they do thier defensive drills at training and don't stop still they get it right. any player who cant plays in the VFL untill they can

Last edited:

I was there, every Richmond fan in the stadium was cheering that goal, I don't think anyone cares for that situation.
Guess people are different when it comes to being competitive.

Off the field celebrate with the opposition, not on it.

In what world is Vlastuin... Vlosstone?

Got what a s**t commentator Darcy is.
It’s a Dutch name, that actually is pronounced Flosstone/Vlosstone. That was made clear when he joined the club; it’s how Richmond has always pronounced it, and most commentators too. Or am I missing a joke?

It’s a Dutch name, that actually is pronounced Flosstone/Vlosstone. That was made clear when he joined the club; it’s how Richmond has always pronounced it, and most commentators too. Or am I missing a joke?

Really? Oh well that's my bad. I went to school with a Vlastuin (pronounced: vlowstwin) and just assumed. My mistake, I stand corrected, but I do not take back my comment about Darcy being a s**t commentator... He is, regardless of name pronunciation .

Nice to see? * that, they're your opponent, don't give them anything. Ground them into the dirt, once the final siren has gone, then get around them.

Same with cricket, I'll never clap an opponent for making a ton, he's my opponent, I want him to fail, I want him to have a bad game, I want to win. * being a nice guy, be nice off the field when the games done.
haha * 🤦‍♂️

The game was a complete dead rubber end to the season, no spots on the line for either team, game was well and truly over and if Essendon were competitive and playing for a spot in the 8 or 4 then Hurley wouldn't have even been playing.

Nice to see? * that, they're your opponent, don't give them anything. Ground them into the dirt, once the final siren has gone, then get around them.

Same with cricket, I'll never clap an opponent for making a ton, he's my opponent, I want him to fail, I want him to have a bad game, I want to win. * being a nice guy, be nice off the field when the games done.

yoda fail.jpg

13 in a row now and their highest margin against Essendon since 1983

Don't understand how we contiunally lose to thes kents reminds of when Geelong owend us under Bomber they seem to lift an extra gear when they play us.
Probably because we’ve been mostly a good side in that period and frankly you guys have not. Our 1 poor year during that streak was 2016 when you were fielding top ups

(Log in to remove this ad.)

nice to see you think someone getting knocked out with a knee to the head is funny. I bet Jake will find it hilarious when he can't remember his own name
If it was the other way around and Stringer had done that to Pickett you wouldn't even bother to comment on it. Serious Richmond bias every week.

If it was the other way around and Stringer had done that to Pickett you wouldn't even bother to comment on it. Serious Richmond bias every week.
Nice of you to tell me what I can and cannot comment about

Really? Oh well that's my bad. I went to school with a Vlastuin (pronounced: vlowstwin) and just assumed. My mistake, I stand corrected, but I do not take back my comment about Darcy being a s**t commentator... He is, regardless of name pronunciation .
That’s interesting - I’d presumed our Flossy/Tigga and his fam were the only ones around! I guess over time, some people may get tired of correcting pronunciation, or spelling their name and having the inevitable conversation; and others hold on. I remember Leigh Montagna saying his Nonna still pronounced it like “lasagna”, ie the Italian way, but everyone else now included the “g” and normal “n”. He was fine with either.

Pointing out what we both know.
you can stop playing the victim now, you tag me in Richmond threads every week asking why I haven't posted, or if I post you find it to tell me I'm not allowed to post about Richmond because of supposed bias. Just put me on ignore or at least stop tagging me, cheers legend

That’s interesting - I’d presumed our Flossy/Tigga and his fam were the only ones around! I guess over time, some people may get tired of correcting pronunciation, or spelling their name and having the inevitable conversation; and others hold on. I remember Leigh Montagna saying his Nonna still pronounced it like “lasagna”, ie the Italian way, but everyone else now included the “g” and normal “n”. He was fine with either.
Same as Riewoldt which should sound like "Revolt". My wife kept her Chinese surname when we married (Chinese women don't adopt their husband's surname) and its "Yang". It's pronounced with a broad "a" so it sounds like "Young". I remember when we moved into a house shortly after our marriage (in the late 1990s) how when establishing the phone connection with Telstra I had to deal with a particularly dim operator trying to explain that her name was pronounced like "Young" but spelled "Y-a-n-g". Sure enough, our first bill arrived with her surname spelled as "Young".

Beaten by a far superior team in all facets. Hope our players learnt something from it. Would have loved to see Truck back in Zerk on Lynch as I thought he was great on Jack.
As for those whinging about Richmond players congratulations Hurley’s goal that is just a sign of what a good culture they have and the respect that Hurley has amongst his fellow players. Still is a place in the game for sentiment even between two bitter historical opponents.

Back