Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 23 - Port v Crows Sat August 20th 7:30pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Port by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Seriously, some of these goal umpires should be dumped if they can't make a decision despite standing directly behind the goal post.

Stop wasting time and taking away any momentum and the atmosphere.
You bring in technology & umpires become spineless

Mate, brother, friend.

Darcy Fogarty
Jake Soligo
Josh Rachele
Izak Rankine

All key components to our upcoming dynastic fourpeat.
I’ll agree that Rachele will be a gun, The others, not so much. The crows have virtually no elite quality, you would be lying if you said the crows kids are better than Ports kids and the majority of crows supporters would agree with me. Rozee/Butters etc are younger than McHenry/Fogarty etc

Mate, brother, friend.

Darcy Fogarty
Jake Soligo
Josh Rachele
Izak Rankine

All key components to our upcoming dynastic fourpeat.
Mate, you REALLY need to look at your list

I can only see 22 current players still on the list in another 2 years
Sloane - retired
Tex - retired
Smith - nearly done
Seedsman - hope he comes back
Brown - delisted
Laird - A Grade
Crouch - traded
McAdam - B Grader
O Brien - Solid first ruck
Strachan - possible
Frampton - delisted
Keays - could be a top midfielder
Doedee - top back
Dawson - superb, wish we had him
Davis - promising
Milera - unlikely now
Himmelberg - delisted
Hinge - potential
Murphy - squad
McPherson - doubtful
Rowe - delisted
Fogarty - surprising
Butts - solid back
Jones - fringe 22
Sholl - doubtful
McHenry - fringe 22 if that
Hately - delisted
Hamill - doubtful
Murray - good player
Schoenberg - promising
McAsey - Victoria
Worrall - promising
Gollant - squad
Berry - best 22
Parnell - good year
Pedlar - doubtful
Thilthorpe - might go ok with Fogarty
Cook - squad player
Soligo - good potential
Rachele - great rookie year

Mate, you REALLY need to look at your list

I can only see 22 current players still on the list in another 2 years
Sloane - retired
Tex - retired
Smith - nearly done
Seedsman - hope he comes back
Brown - delisted
Laird - A Grade
Crouch - traded
McAdam - B Grader
O Brien - Solid first ruck
Strachan - possible
Frampton - delisted
Keays - could be a top midfielder
Doedee - top back
Dawson - superb, wish we had him
Davis - promising
Milera - unlikely now
Himmelberg - delisted
Hinge - potential
Murphy - squad
McPherson - doubtful
Rowe - delisted
Fogarty - surprising
Butts - solid back
Jones - fringe 22
Sholl - doubtful
McHenry - fringe 22 if that
Hately - delisted
Hamill - doubtful
Murray - good player
Schoenberg - promising
McAsey - Victoria
Worrall - promising
Gollant - squad
Berry - best 22
Parnell - good year
Pedlar - doubtful
Thilthorpe - might go ok with Fogarty
Cook - squad player
Soligo - good potential
Rachele - great rookie year
As comparison, I have 24 locks for Port Adelaide, and thats being unfair to about 5-6 more.

To compare the two squads seems almost unfair.

Gray - retired
Boak - retired
Dixon - probably retired
Jonas - probably retired
Motlop - retired
McKenzie - probably retired
Lycett - nearing end of career
Clurey - fringe 22
Mayes - delisted
Allir - AA quality back
Wines - Brownlow mid
Dumont - delisted
Amon - Victoria
Fantasia - best 22 if fit
Byrne-Jones - AA back, poor year
Finlayson - revelation
Burton - quality back
Bonner - fringe 22
Houston - quality back
Skinner - delisted
Powell-Pepper - great 2022, fwd mid
Drew - blue collar mid
Marshall - break out 2022
Farrell - best 22 HF/HB
Hayes - first ruck with fitness
Teakle - surprising, prob squad / delisted
Rozee - star of the comp
Fredrick - delisted
Duursma - quality, struggled 2022 but good finish
Butters - star mid
Pasini - potential, but unlikely
McEnteee - ditto
Williams - delisted
Georgiades - duo with Marshall
Mead - squad, potential
Bergman - quality, best 22
Lord - squad at best
Jones - best 22 when fit
Sinn - potential
Burgoyne - class

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats. Beating up on teams below you and losing miserably when it actually matters has been the theme for quite a while now, is it ever going to change?

You mean like how you were doing victory laps all year in 2017 and were so badly beaten that your club imploded and continues to throw up comedic relief 5 years on?

Typical Adelaide puffing their chests out in April. Typical Adelaide puffing their chests out pre-game. Typical Adelaide sooking when it didn't go in your favour. You were weak as piss. Umps gave you a few cheapies in the 1st quarter and after that you waved the white flag like Frenchmen. You're still carried by 28-32 year olds telling anyone who will listen how young your list is and how you're going to bounce back soon. You're a s**t plastic franchise club whose identity revolves around being the 'anti-port' because that's all you have.

You mean like how you were doing victory laps all year in 2017 and were so badly beaten that your club imploded and continues to throw up comedic relief 5 years on?

Typical Adelaide puffing their chests out in April. Typical Adelaide puffing their chests out pre-game. Typical Adelaide sooking when it didn't go in your favour. You were weak as piss. Umps gave you a few cheapies in the 1st quarter and after that you waved the white flag like Frenchmen. You're still carried by 28-32 year olds telling anyone who will listen how young your list is and how you're going to bounce back soon. You're a s**t plastic franchise club whose identity revolves around being the 'anti-port' because that's all you have.

Nice melt buddy. Looking forward to seeing those 3 flags over the next 2 years.

PS. you're overrating your side - remember the last few years when you've been expecting success but failed at every hurdle? Yeah maybe don't fall into that trap for 2023 and take it down a peg - Port Power are just not that good, especially with Ken at the helm, lol.

Nice melt buddy. Looking forward to seeing those 3 flags over the next 2 years.

PS. you're overrating your side - remember the last few years when you've been expecting success but failed at every hurdle? Yeah maybe don't fall into that trap for 2023 and take it down a peg - Port Power are just not that good, especially with Ken at the helm, lol.

Where have I said anything about Port being a good side you moron? Whatever we are, you're infinitely worse. Usual loser Crows rubbish. Posts rubbish bignoting themselves, then whines and makes s**t up when it doesn't go your way. Why don't you go and vilify some indigenous people, i'm pretty sure Tex can show you how.

Where have I said anything about Port being a good side you moron? Whatever we are, you're infinitely worse. Usual loser Crows rubbish. Posts rubbish bignoting themselves, then whines and makes s**t up when it doesn't go your way. Why don't you go and vilify some indigenous people, i'm pretty sure Tex can show you how.

Not sure why you're melting so hard and getting personal. Is it because Hinkley has gotten your hopes up again only to fail miserably? I'd be annoyed too. Maybe you can distract yourself by complaining that you can't wear the prison bars.

Not sure why you're melting so hard and getting personal. Is it because Hinkley has gotten your hopes up again only to fail miserably? I'd be annoyed too. Maybe you can distract yourself by complaining that you can't wear the prison bars.

I don't know why you think the opinion from a plastic s**t club supporter means anything. Wines had you spot on. It doesn't matter how crap a side you are, you'll still pop in gameday threads to have a snipe, still puff your chest out at the slightest bit of success. You're a joke of a club. People that know how to feel shame would hide under a rock until you were good again.

Like when your Port Member threw the banana at Eddie Betts…. Real Classy there arsehole PrisonBar!

Back