Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Dogs v Crows Sat April 23rd 1:45pm EST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

The ironical bronx cheer from Bulldogs fans when they get a free, thinking they've been hard done by so far.

It is the ladder leader clash on free differential after all.!!

Schache had had a lot of chances at this level.
Nice game against Ports in the prelim last year but 97.5% of the time he is a pea-hearted, weak-as-piss bum. Bevo he has had enough chances to prove his value in an afl team. He has none. Send him to the vfl and keep him there please.

No doubt commentators will again harp on about how many touches he’s had like at qtr time without delving any deeper, but Smith has had 18 touches, 14 of them uncontested, is only going at 60% efficiency, only 2 tackles, zero score, and equal worst on ground of 4 direct turn overs.

For a guy who’s constantly touted as one of the “best midfielders in the comp” by many, that’s once again a pretty s**t set of figures.

Another guy who’s a shadow of himself is Caleb Daniels - looks half lost out there

No doubt commentators will again harp on about how many touches he’s had like at qtr time without delving any deeper, but Smith has had 18 touches, 14 of them uncontested, is only going at 60% efficiency, only 2 tackles, and equal worst on ground of 4 direct turn overs.

For a guy who’s constantly touted as best midfielder in the comp by many, that’s a pretty s**t set of figures
Too much fake tan and hair dye seeping into his brain

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Been an interesting scrap so far. I can't see the Crows keeping it that way for a whole other half though. Eventually I expect the Dogs' extra class in the middle will break through

On the umps though: I don't know the free count but it has been weird. Saw 2 throws in the centre not called but a handball called a throw one possession later, not stopping for the blood rule and lots and lots of rolling mauls

Great to see regular season footy being played at packed out venues like this.

Sheedy’s “country game” might actually have some resonance if it was played in the country. As opposed to some rando shearing a sheep outside the MCG.

Russia AFL. Same thing. Awful both. Corrupt. Biased. Stupid rules. Sad state the game is in. Keats non free moron league

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app
Give it a rest you whinger. The Crows have had a very good run with the umps this year.

You miss a free and suddenly the world is against you.

Nicks said he wanted to turn the game into a scrap, and he got it. Crows doing well to make the game the way they want it to be played.
We need to find a way to open the game up a bit. More switching, less high bomb down the line.

Bont deep forward isn't working, either get him higher so he can influence the contest, or play Naughton higher and have Bont one out in the F50, Bevo's paddock. Scrub the ball to him and he'll win most ground balls against AFL KPDs

Dogs arent getting a free top 2 pick this year so they have started tanking. Playing “best midfielder in the afl” marcus botnopelli in a forward pocket, tell me that’s not suss.

I know what tanking looks like, i seen it before many times.

No doubt commentators will again harp on about how many touches he’s had like at qtr time without delving any deeper, but Smith has had 18 touches, 14 of them uncontested, is only going at 60% efficiency, only 2 tackles, zero score, and equal worst on ground of 4 direct turn overs.

For a guy who’s constantly touted as one of the “best midfielders in the comp” by many, that’s once again a pretty s**t set of figures.

Another guy who’s a shadow of himself is Caleb Daniels - looks half lost out there
Love Smith but his kicking can be infuriating.

Dogs arent getting a free top 2 pick this year so they have started tanking. Playing “best midfielder in the afl” marcus botnopelli in a forward pocket, tell me that’s not suss.

I know what tanking looks like, i seen it before many times.

Dunkley will want a trade at end of the year.

Would’ve thought Libba was done cold HTB if they paid that one for the dogs immediately afterwards. Umpire might’ve been blindsided but jeez, it’s a frustrating when the interpretations are so inconsistent.
I'm fine with an umpire missing a blatant free kick. It happens. What intrigues me is how all three umpires miss it at the same time, and this happens regularly. What are the other two doing, checking out women in the crowd?

Back