Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 6 - Dogs v Crows Sat April 23rd 1:45pm EST (Mars)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.3%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Give it a rest you whinger. The Crows have had a very good run with the umps this year.

You miss a free and suddenly the world is against you.
Plenty to wine over. Stand stand stand. Kiss and protect the umpires..more rule changes, I will save you and not go on...the silent never did anything to better the world....nothing...

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Plenty to wine over. Stand stand stand. Kiss and protect the umpires..more rule changes, I will save you and not go on...the silent never did anything to better the world....nothing...

Were you complaining when your team got a very good run against Freo, Essendon and Richmond? Or were you one of those silent people who never did anything to change the world then?

I live in Asia and travel globally. I understand racism... And stupid words when you are angry is not the same as Australia่s treatment of immigrants in detention, aborigines for 200+ years raping, destroying lives...but we don't speak of that

I live in Asia and travel globally. I understand racism... And stupid words when you are angry is not the same as Australia่s treatment of immigrants in detention, aborigines for 200+ years raping, destroying lives...but we don't speak of that

Sir this is a Wendys.

The media bang on about how skillful the modern footballer is, take a long at this game and see how bad the skills are in the true elements. No roof, no massive ******* stand, just an old school oval.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not the fault of the Bulldogs, but the pathetic pro Dogs commentary in the Fox Footy commentary in this game really pisses me off.

I can only imagine how ticked off Crows fans must be feeling.

It's unprofessional, biased garbage

Not the fault of the Bulldogs, but the pathetic pro Dogs commentary in the Fox Footy commentary in this game really pisses me off.

I can only imagine how ticked off Crows fans must be feeling.

It's unprofessional, biased garbage

Honestly if it's a choice between Derwayne or no-one on our side I'll take no-one

What does racism have to do withthis game?
Nothing, Shaun was commenting on all the social justice activities he is involved in and I was supporting him.

Please don’t turn this into another thread about Tex and stay focused on the game.

McAdam, so hot right now

Will Ferrell Comedy GIF by Zoolander No. 2

Crows closer to a flag than my mob.

Back