Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Cats v Freo Sat April 30th 1:45pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Freo by a goal or less

• Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Freo by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 31.9%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 11 23.4%
  • Freo by a lot

• Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Bunnings

All Australian
Mar 19, 2022
AFL Club
Geelong
Playing Geelong away with our current outs I think is a bit much for this young team.

If we can be competitive and no injuries I would be happy.

Told you pre game, cats aren’t that good… you guys are better and 7.5 meter skinnier wings don’t make a difference, don’t believe the nuffies

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Definitely my favourite win in a very long time. Am still genuinely shocked. Geelong is still a Top 4 side. Geelong in Geelong is easily the hardest assignment in footy.

Hats off Geelong, I've had my misgivings in the past stoushes but you are magnanimous as a whole and am changing my tune sharply. I'm confident another push towards a flag is on this year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sep 19, 2007
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Freo are going to get thumped, missing key players, on a ground that doesn't suit their style of play, against a team who are way too experienced for them.

Will be a good pick me up after the s**t show that was last night.
how’s that pick me up?
showcase epw GIF by Explosive Professional Wrestling

Jul 28, 2012
Melbourne, the lost City.
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
QPR, Buffalo Bills
Definitely my favourite win in a very long time. Am still genuinely shocked. Geelong is still a Top 4 side. Geelong in Geelong is easily the hardest assignment in footy.

Hats off Geelong, I've had my misgivings in the past stoushes but you are magnanimous as a whole and am changing my tune sharply. I'm confident another push towards a flag is on this year.
A team on the slide and a team on the rise, it will be a long time before we see Geelong contend again. They are a shell of their former selves and are finally done and dusted for a few years. The Cattery is no fortress any longer as the team itself is simply not good enough.

Osho

We haven't changed our position.
Jul 9, 2021
AFL Club
GWS
Freo were good today. I'm pumped

Why are they likeable? I feel we don't have any dreads but that's just my opinion wrapped up in a purple bubble
Very good team, some stars still to return. Play excellent football, a tad in the Dees mode with defensive responsibility being the launch pad for attack.

And Mundy is still out there playing his part, crucial in the last few mins yesterday.

The coach is a humble bloke as well, does his work quietly with little fanfare.

mrmonkey

Brownlow Medallist
Dec 3, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I agree with the sentiment that Freo are a very likeable team. No villains in their team, just a bunch of young guys doing their job. Hopefully they can bring ultimate success in the future, just not at the moment while Melbourne are up.

King Huskii

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
I agree with the sentiment that Freo are a very likeable team. No villains in their team, just a bunch of young guys doing their job. Hopefully they can bring ultimate success in the future, just not at the moment while Melbourne are up.

Melbourne are the benchmark

I hope Freo fly under the radar and make an impact come finals. Fingers crossed

King Huskii

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 19, 2022
AFL Club
Fremantle
Freo aren't flying under the radar, fans and media alike have taken notice. I think freo are matching Melbourne or even beating in some defensive stats.

Yeah you're correct re stat's I just feel it's hard to compare as Melbourne have had a tougher draw so far.

I can't see Melbourne bar some misfortune not making the grand final.

Back