Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Eagles v Tigers Fri April 29th 8:10pm EST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Eagles by a lot

• Tigers by a lot

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Remember when I said that Rance was overrated and Richmond's defence is actually ordinary under pressure but the midfield and forward half tactics were what really mattered? Remember when Mason Cox and Jordan De Goey pulled your pants down in a prelim, then Rance retired and you won 2 flags in a row?

Cool to be right I guess but doesn't have much to do with tonight's game.
volcano GIF

To be fair the Eagles won the flag in 2018. So they still get to dine out on that until the end of next year..
Yeah but they were only playing Collingwood , htf did the beat you guys?

We smacked the piss out of your toothless tigers with the strongest side you fielded this year in round one

Your best player had less than 25 touches

Yes, you beat West Coast, but you won’t win a flag for another 30+ years

🚮
Wow, someones up and about after their first win in a decade against us. Maybe go rub one out to your VHS tape grand final from 27 years ago. You need to relieve the tension.

Wow, someones up and about after their first win in a decade against us. Maybe go rub one out to your VHS tape grand final from 27 years ago.
Not sure what you do with your free time but not usually something I’d engage in, each to their own though! Enjoy your win against the worst AFL side since the Roy, well deserved 🚮

We smacked the piss out of your toothless tigers with the strongest side you fielded this year in round one

🚮
Carlton did, that's for sure and looked very good. Yet all these weeks later everyone in the current top 12 has a better percentage than the Blues. Everyone in the top 8 is at least 20% points higher than Carlton. Things looking a bit the same old for the old darks as the season goes on.

Not sure what you do with your free time but not usually something I’d engage in, each to their own though! Enjoy your win against the worst AFL side since the Roy, well deserved 🚮
It was amazing. I’m really just here for a welfare check on a couple of eagles posters. Just want to make sure Kaiser is going ok and 2018 is fine. RUOK lads?

It was amazing. I’m really just here for a welfare check on a couple of eagles posters. Just want to make sure Kaiser is going ok and 2018 is fine. RUOK lads?
Played with a straight bat, respect it

Carlton did, that's for sure and looked very good. Yet all these weeks later everyone in the current top 12 has a better percentage than the Blues. Everyone in the top 8 is at least 20% points higher than Carlton. Things looking a bit the same old for the old darks as the season goes on.
Logical rebuttal, in true BigFooty fashion I’m just going to ignore it and keep being a nuff elsewhere.

I fight only those in weight classes below me.

Played with a straight bat, respect it

Logical rebuttal, in true BigFooty fashion I’m just going to ignore it and keep being a nuff elsewhere.

I fight only those in weight classes below me.
Just gotta see the good balls off and wait for the bad ones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big thing for me was it didn’t really feel like a game against the eagles. The sound of BOOOOOOOOOOOOO disappeared from my tv set before halftime. Surely the supporters weren’t walking out early?

Maurice looked extremely excited with his contributions. Snr was a very special player, very hard to get a finger on with his elusive abilities. Very handy with his fists, though his gentle demeanor meant they were rarely used. But not never used.

Harwick's joy was evident at the presser when he was asked about Jnr. On a dull and embarrassing evening, it was nice for a fan to have something to smile about.
Still looks like a boy but showed some good signs. Evasiveness is definitely in the genes.

Maurice looked extremely excited with his contributions. Snr was a very special player, very hard to get a finger on with his elusive abilities. Very handy with his fists, though his gentle demeanor meant they were rarely used. But not never used.

Harwick's joy was evident at the presser when he was asked about Jnr. On a dull and embarrassing evening, it was nice for a fan to have something to smile about.
He worked into the game nicely, pressure was really good, hit the scoreboard, created goals from those ground level half chances. It's about all you could ask of him and he played his role to perfection.

A few times he did have the ball in space, he showed some nice evasive moves and composure too.

Lots to work with, and the best part was youthful enthusiasm. The side has missed this sort of spark for a while.

The anti-James Reason play!

🚮
we'll win another 4 before you do.
you're s**t and won't make the eight this year
at least we know we're not that good this year ffs we lost to the crows

You know you've played a shocker when Lynch kicks seven.
Oh dear you still going? Clearly very upset all these years later over Lynchy choosing flags and success over money and racism. Thats about a dozen melts over him in this thread alone. Very deep emotional trauma.

What can we expect from you next week when your own supported team plays against Tom?

You might be best to hang up the keyboard for a couple of weeks. Try yoga or something.

Oh dear you still going? Clearly very upset all these years later over Lynchy choosing flags and success over money and racism. Thats about a dozen melts over him in this thread alone. Very deep emotional trauma.

What can we expect from you next week when your own supported team plays against Tom?

You might be best to hang up the keyboard for a couple of weeks. Try yoga or something.
Melts? 😅

🚮
Is that premature ejaculant dripping down your inner thigh?

Back