Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 7 - Eagles v Tigers Fri April 29th 8:10pm EST/6:10pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 8.7%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 26.1%
  • Eagles by a lot

• Tigers by a lot

Votes: 23 50.0%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

True this.
In the last five years the Eagles have been absolutely rorted and only had the 5th most preferential treatment by the umpires, with a differential of barely 500 free kicks over Richmond in that period. Bloody VFL. It's so unfair.

So that statistic also considers 1. WC always had elite kpp since 2018 and 2. Play a soft style of barely tackling so when are they going to give away free kicks? Much like Richmond always get more frees against than for (other than vs WC) due to their game style

Not really,,

It's the style of play they wanted to change.
So, tiges aren't in a rebuild? After 3 flags mind you, I'd fancy a bit of that.

Those other sides rebuilding before the rule changes either got lucky with a guess how the new rules would play out, bloody hell, they knew the rule changes before the AFL. Fjyck me Oracle, I've been red pilled.

I've always felt West Coast are umpired differently to their opposition when playing in Western Australia
Was true prior to 2019, but they also always have gotten shafted on the road, which nobody mentions. 2019 onward shafted home and away

So if the rules weren't introduced to change the style of play, why were they?
Obviously, according to your conspiracy theory, to help the OTHER clubs who by chance had already started recruiting the right type of player, which RFC didn't have. That's why, according to your theory, other clubs adapted, but yours couldn't.

So let me ask you a question - is RFC in a rebuild or not? Because, you know, if they are it would suggest one thing, but if they are not it would suggest quite another thing, as to why the Tiges have declined so quickly.

Those other sides rebuilding before the rule changes either got lucky with a guess how the new rules would play out, bloody hell, they knew the rule changes before the AFL. Fjyck me Oracle, I've been red pilled.
Man I don't know why you're going on a tangent
It's very simple really.. We were a forwards defensive based

What has that got to do with my comment? WE are in a bit of a rebuild- not as much as id like but it's there.
I said the AFL changed the rules because of Richmond, not because it's a conspiracy and they wanted to stop us. NO in fact it was to move the game along because of our style of locking the ball into our forward half.

Back