Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 8 - Blues v Crows Sun May 8th 4:40pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 14 40.0%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 16 45.7%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

That free to Harry was a bit on the soft side
It was, but the TV footage was misleading. The free was paid for holding the arm, not the second contest where Butts barely touched him.

For some reason both replays they showed started just as Butts released McKay's arm and focused ont he second contest but you could clearly see the unpire already had his arm out pointing to McKay before then.

It was still a relatively soft one - that sort of holding happens a lot, but Butts has tested the umpires on that a bit.

By the way, what has happened to the arguing 50m penalty? Not that many fans will care but both teams have had times where players were shown clearly remonstrating (Butts on that last free kick for example).

Adelaide have been very stiff from the umpires I am happy to admit, but by the same token, I don't think Carlton have played anywhere close to our best/potential (well fr a midfield perspective anyway, our forward line has been reliable and fantastic as always)

Charlie Curnow. Wow

I'm expat back in Oz. Women often have such a high grating voice like this female commentator. Do you guys like this? It's grating. The British cricket commentator has a voice 10000000 times better for TV.

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Laird only 68% TOG a concern for Crows, considering the Blues stoppage dominance. Must be ill because running ok and wouldn't think it's just match ups because Crows have been beaten in the middle despite having O'Brien.

I would say Adelaide has actually been the slightly better side and the discrepancy on the scoreboard is completely due to disgraceful umpiring.

Nah carlton have been the better side but margin should be around 12 points rather than the 26 as it stands

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Adelaide have been very stiff from the umpires I am happy to admit, but by the same token, I don't think Carlton have played anywhere close to our best/potential (well fr a midfield perspective anyway, our forward line has been reliable and fantastic as always)

Charlie Curnow. Wow

The bad umpiring doesn’t matter because Carlton could be playing better? Lol wtf

Blue’s being gifted a win. Dissent by every fair minded viewer in Australia
The bad umpiring doesn’t matter because Carlton could be playing better? Lol wtf

It's obvious we will win this game by an minimum 8 goal margin, so no, I don't think the umpiring has any influence on the result, its just a cop out

No mark. Commentators are like most Australians...know it's wrong but too brainwashed controlled to really complain..awful awful biased commentary let's hope Melbourne gets more lockdowns lol

On Redmi Note 9 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back