Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 8 - Bombers v Hawks Sat May 7th 7:25pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Dons by 7 - 20

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 34.1%
  • Dons by a lot

• Hawks by a lot

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey this Melbourne team is like the Cats in 2008. You should be out preemptively getting tattoo'd rather than worrying about the minnows.
Is that meant to be a witty barb? Because it doesn't make sense and not clear whether you're meant to be making fun of Geelong or Melbourne.

Once you settle down and stop raging over tonight's capitulation you might realise I wasn't commenting on anything other than the sequence of posts which was ironic considering your post referring to people commenting on how many players Essendon had out and then the very next post referring to Essendon having 5 players out.

You're probably still furious after Melbourne toyed with you last week and then going down to an injury/iso plagued Bombers seems to have been a bridge too far.

Langford, Snelling, Kelly, Durham, Cox, Guelfi and Stewart are all bottom 6 players and easily replaced, Ridley has been awful this year as well.

Reeves, Lewis, CJ, McEvoy and Wingard are far more significant outs.
Snelling literally finished third in our best and fairest last year. NFI.

Langford, Snelling, Kelly, Durham, Cox, Guelfi and Stewart are all bottom 6 players and easily replaced, Ridley has been awful this year as well.

Reeves, Lewis, CJ, McEvoy and Wingard are far more significant outs.
So if you're missing bottom 6 players you surely replace them with worse players yes?

Imagine losing to that.

I'm well aware, a defensive small forward with average skills. Such a massive out

You knew Snelling finished 3rd in their B&F last year? I find that hard to believe, most wouldn't have had a clue who finished 3rd in any teams B&F.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty much, yeah. Wingard, Jiath, McEvoy, Reeves (not Ceglar :D), Lewis, probably Nash (iced quad late in the game last week but named as managed) and possibly Shiels, Phillips and one or two more, though to me they're borderline. Smashed for rucks but we should've won tonight. We just didn't look near our best all night. Play like we did last week every week and we play finals. What happens week to week? Anyway, enjoy the win.

I agree. Like us you are a super young team.

We caught you on a bad night while we had nothing to lose.

Why is it hard to believe? You find it odd someone finds developing teams interesting?
Yeah Iā€™m calling bs as well. You went the Snelling call that fact got brought up but you knew it anywayā€¦ despite the fact it contradicted your statement.

Nah I believe you mate. (I donā€™t)

Yeah Iā€™m calling bs as well. You went the Snelling call that fact got brought up but you knew it anywayā€¦ despite the fact it contradicted your statement.

Nah I believe you mate. (I donā€™t)
That's cool you do you, just don't be surprised when I @ when he's delisted in 2 years. Coaches love players that play a team role and he was rewarded for such that doesn't mean he's a good player.

Last edited:
I'm well aware, a defensive small forward with average skills. Such a massive out
Again a bad take. Guy has a beautiful kick, probably the inside 50 kick in the side. Heā€™s got good pressure, score involvements, can rotate mid and is the best football brain in the side. An onfield coach. Huge out.

Again a bad take. Guy has a beautiful kick, probably the inside 50 kick in the side. Heā€™s got good pressure, score involvements, can rotate mid and is the best football brain in the side. An onfield coach. Huge out.

Not being a smart ass at all but Iā€™ve legit never even heard of him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Not being a smart ass at all but Iā€™ve legit never even heard of him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Thatā€™s fine, not everyone is a big football fan. Heā€™s a good honest player whose value is greater than the sum of his obvious parts. Like a Shiels.

Back