Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 8 - Demons v Saints Sun May 8th 1:10pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 20 35.7%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I would say you’re starting to embarrass yourself now, but you’ve been doing that for some time already.
You miss that? after not touching the ball for a half of footy, only way Pickett got the ball was to duck and throw his arm up.

So Pickett with eyes in the back of his head used his piercing telekinetic abilities to put the Saints players arm around his neck? This is quite the revelation.
felt contact around the arms and shrugged the arm up around his neck.

Yep, you only beat the Saints. GC, Hawks and a Dustyless Tiger outfit did better.

It’s gonna be so sweet when you get upset in a big final especially if it’s the Saint or us.
Melbourne beat a Dusty-less Tigers outfit last year too. Well, he played, but he may as well not have played given how much he contributed.

Is that the goal where May pushed Higgins in the back out of the contest and was reward with a mark? is that the goal you are talking about?
I agree. Saint Kildas Sainters won the moral battle.

Congratulations.

I’ll send you a fridge magnet to commemorate it if you give me your postal address.

I’ve followed Saints for 56 years now, and they’re no closer to a flag still.
They’ll beat some teams,and lose the important ones. The pressure to perform in all areas just grows from year to year, and no one has the answer's

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve followed Saints for 56 years now, and they’re no closer to a flag still.
They’ll beat some teams,and lose the important ones. The pressure to perform in all areas just grows from year to year, and no one has the answer's

You have overachieved so far this season imo.

Need more class and depth in the midfield.

Dees too good in the first quarter (and some crap tactics from our coaches box IMO)

Jack Steele looks off this season.

Also this was a game where I felt our Clash Gurnesy might be poor but it looks like there was no clash at all.

What did he do? I didn’t watch it today

Ran in to remonstrate, took a forearm to the chest, went down like he’d been shot and milked a 50m penalty.

Its horrible stuff, I don’t know why we tolerate it. It’s an absolute blight on the world game, why we allow it in our game I don’t know. Start giving them a week and it’ll stop.

Back