Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Crows v Lions Sat May 14th 7:40pm EST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

• Crows by 7 - 20

• Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 24 70.6%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Awful standard of footy in this last quarter. Neither team has scored for 10 minutes.

“The Crows have got a few out”

Proceeds to name four blokes who have been dropped.
One of them being their gun ruckman, another being their biggest accumulator - interesting strategy by the Crows, let’s see how long until they work out that your best players need to play every week.

One of them being their gun ruckman, another being their biggest accumulator - interesting strategy by the Crows, let’s see how long until they work out that your best players need to play every week.
obrien could barely move last week and crouch is a zero way runner

Why do Crows supporters boo Charlie Cameron? They got Fogarty for him, shouldn’t they be grateful for Charlie’s sacrifice? Star player!!
Good on them for booing him, deserves a boo more than Tex does. Blues fans would boo Charlie for sure.

probably why we made what, 6 changes before butts late out?

rob was losing ruck contests to silvagni
Yes, Silvagni wins ruck contests more often than he should against much bigger rucks, but ROB largely dominated the hitouts. Statistics don’t care about your feelings.

It’s just baffling why so many quality available players are left out. Adelaide are a good outfit, they just don’t help themselves at the selection table IMO.

Good on them for booing him, deserves a boo more than Tex does. Blues fans would boo Charlie for sure.
I was at a game once and a Melbourne supporter spilt his chips and sauce all over himself because Dawes missed a goal from 15 meters out, he was spitting and screaming and his friends got up and moved five rows back. He didn’t notice, and kept screaming as we went coast to coast. Andrejis Everitt scored at the other end and he threw his mid strength beer onto the field with beer flying all over the unfortunate people in the rows infront of him. Security dragged him out and his friends were filming him as he yelled obscenities at them.

The entire bay was chanting “na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye” at him. He was an odd fellow and I thought I’d never see him again. Alas, here you are in all your glory. I hope you’re doing okay mate.

Yes, Silvagni wins ruck contests more often than he should against much bigger rucks, but ROB largely dominated the hitouts. Statistics don’t care about your feelings.

It’s just baffling why so many quality available players are left out. Adelaide are a good outfit, they just don’t help themselves at the selection table IMO.
he was against a kid and a complete part timer. he should've won the hitouts. only 3 more to advantage than de konig. strachan had been in good form in the sanfl and deserved a go. rob wouldnt be the difference tonight, nor would crouch and his hospital 10 meter kicks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was at a game once and a Melbourne supporter spilt his chips and sauce all over himself because Dawes missed a goal from 15 meters out, he was spitting and screaming and his friends got up and moved five rows back. He didn’t notice, and kept screaming as we went coast to coast. Andrejis Everitt scored at the other end and he threw his mid strength beer onto the field with beer flying all over the unfortunate people in the rows infront of him. Security dragged him out and his friends were filming him as he yelled obscenities at them.

The entire bay was chanting “na na na na, na na na na, hey hey, goodbye” at him. He was an odd fellow and I thought I’d never see him again. Alas, here you are in all your glory. I hope you’re doing okay mate.
That was a tough day. If it was anyone other player than Andrejis Everitt I wouldn’t of thrown my beer 🤣🤣🤣

Why do Crows supporters boo Charlie Cameron? They got Fogarty for him, shouldn’t they be grateful for Charlie’s sacrifice? Star player!!
We cheer McGovern for giving us McAdam & McHenry who both scores plenty of goals tonight.

Thanks again. :)

Agree with Roo's analysis of the game - the only difference was that the Crows kicked more behinds and the Lions kicked more goals.

Back