Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Giants v Blues Sun May 15th 3:20pm EST (GS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Giants by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Giants by 7 - 20

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 37.9%
  • Giants by a lot

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

What a team! Most putrid commentating I’ve ever heard btw
Not the worst I've heard, just another regular, boring, nothing to see here, BT performance.

Media keep telling us Toby Greene is a "superstar " but he ain't even close.

He's a decent to good smallish fwd.

Not even the best in his position.

Id take Heeney or Fritsch every day of the week.

Rayner will go past Greene this season.
Rubbish. That whole side is a disaster right now. Cameron’s lucky to be quitting on his own terms.

Numerous previous guns playing poorly. Clearly the coach wasn’t doing a good job.

Toby has show his quality plenty prior.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

BT asked that quarter if Durdin from Carlton was that good when he was at North. What an absolutely clueless plonker. How this moron has managed to keep his job is staggering.
He was also very excited to call Curnow's obvious goal a miss and when Kennedy got the free for the deliberate elbow/forearm to the throat, he said there wasn't much in it and he was just getting up.
Sad thing is, he's been this bad for 10 years.

A point doesn't turn it into a 4 goal game BT you muppet, only a goal would have done that.
As much as I hate BT, didn't that make it a 19pt margin?
I think he just meant that they would need 4 goals to take the lead, not that it's a 4 goal margin. Two different things and other commentators say the same sometimes.

He's our best footy brain, if he was a little taller or a little quicker he'd be a superstar, as it is he's an integral part of the team
Just puts in every week. Not amazing at any single facet of the game but gets it done, usually through sheer effort rather than class (although he did have a few Hollywood plays today to be fair lol)

Love him.

Back