Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Hawks v Tigers Sat May 14th 1:45pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

• Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 36.4%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 18 40.9%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawks need to take risks and they need to stop kicking it onto their forwards heads with Gunston out.

Richmond been dominant since he went down.

Good signs early, great game.

Soldo reminds me of that Viz character Victorian Dad.

DSkrGOXXcAE42gl.jpg
See u in the Saints thread

Hopefully shove a big one up the cats today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lol * me Dusty is not fit and he’s had 20, kicked 3.1 and is making incredibly good decisions most times he gets the ball.

He’s the type of bloke that could play good footy in his mid 30’s with strapping on every limb, barley getting out of first gear. Knowing him, he’ll just retire when he feels like it. Truly a generational player.

Dusty working off the rust, he's got better as the game has gone on.

Richmond will be back to being a contender if he gets back to his best.

See u in the Saints thread

Hopefully shove a big one up the cats today.

Yes hopefully, we're due for a win against them, they've been a bogey side for us for too long.

All good and well Sicily sheep dogging all day, but when his direct opponent has 4 snags and looks to be the difference, doesn't look as good for poor old Captain Jim

lol fu** me Dusty is not fit and he’s had 20, kicked 3.1 and is making incredibly good decisions most times he gets the ball.

He’s the type of bloke that could play good footy in his mid 30’s with strapping on every limb, barley getting out of first gear. Knowing him, he’ll just retire when he feels like it. Truly a generational player.
He could be managed through seasons, playing 14 games a year including finals and still would be a significant player in the comp. Could play until late 30s as an impact player if he wants of course

He could be managed through seasons, playing 14 games a year including finals and still would be a significant player in the comp. Could play until late 30s as an impact player if he wants of course
Yeah, exactly. He just understands the game so well and uses his body so well too. Not an impressive athlete by any stretch yet makes people far stronger, faster and taller look silly almost every week.

Freakshow!

Could Tom Lynch win the Brownlow?
I know only midfielders win it these days so I’m a bit tongue in cheek but I reckon every Richmond game I’ve watched this year he’s been dominant. Only Bolton taking votes away from him at the moment unless Dusty gets back to full flight.
Don't think so. His best were 11 votes. He is probably on 6 atm from the last 2 weeks. Triple that for the whole season and he still is nowhere near a winning tally.

Even Buddy finished 3rd only once.

And then there is Cripps. 30+ and 2 goals every game...

Don't think so. His best were 11 votes. He is probably on 6 atm from the last 2 weeks. Triple that for the whole season and he still is nowhere near a winning tally.

Even Buddy finished 3rd only once.

And then there is Cripps. 30+ and 2 goals every game...
I think Andy Brayshaw is a serious contender for the Brownlow.

Back