Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Pies v Dogs Fri May 13th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Treloar has an epic brow ridge.

Think it was 2nd qtr and there was a pathetic dissent free-kick. The game was ruined then.

All hope was lost when it was paid against Khamis.
Didn’t see it. Only switched on at last quarter. It was dissent but so harsh. So what’s next…..players won’t be able to celebrate goals in case it hurts their opponents feelings?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

CACC93FD-365D-4F7F-9F47-24A4FFF9B160.jpeg
“Ahh, that was a good night’s slee..”

“UMPIRE DISSENT! 50 METRE PENALTY AGAINST YOU!”

Yeah great argument, got me in a technicality. Are you an ump, or Brad Scott ? Must be one or other..
Because I don't think umpires should automatically be abused?

Nah that's coz I'm not a dickhead.

The best part out of all of this is the "* the umpires they don't deserve respect" idiots are the reason this s**t rule was introduced. But they'll keep turning up to abuse umpires whether it be at an AFL game or their kids u12 match umpired by a nervous 15 year old kid and keeping telling everyone they're not the problem its those "******* umpires."

Last edited:
Think it was 2nd qtr and there was a pathetic dissent free-kick. The game was ruined then.

All hope was lost when it was paid against Khamis.
I just don’t understand how it’s meant to curb umpire abuse? Wouldn’t this be turning people against umpires more, creating more abuse?

I just don’t understand how it’s meant to curb umpire abuse? Wouldn’t this be turning people against umpires more, creating more abuse?

It’s been a problem at local level too.

Back