Autopsy AFL 2022 Round 9 - Pies v Dogs Fri May 13th 7:50pm EST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 48.5%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 3.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

740724B2-1CDC-41A5-9C9D-57C43AD488DF.png

9TH V 10TH

AFL 2022 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 8
COLLINGWOOD V WESTERN BULLDOGS
FRIDAY MAY 13TH 7:50PM EST (MARVEL STADIUM)

➡️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
➡️ Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

MAGPIES

B: B.Maynard, D.Moore, J.Howe
HB: S.Pendlebury, I.Quaynor, J.Noble
C: S.Sidebottom, T.Adams, J.Daicos
HF: T.Brown, B.Mihocek, N.Daicos
F: W.Hoskin-Elliott, J.De Goey, B.McCreery
FOLL: D.Cameron, P.Lipinski, J.Crisp

I/C: A.Begg, C.Poulter, J.Madgen, O.Henry
EMG: F.Macrae, M.Cox, T.Bianco, C.Brown

IN: C.Poulter
OUT: T.Bianco (omitted), J.Ginnivan (illness)

BULLDOGS
B: E.Richards, R.Gardner, T.Duryea
HB: C.Daniel, A.Keath, B.Dale
C: L.McNeil, J.Macrae, A.Scott
HF: B.Smith, Z.Cordy, T.Liberatore
F: M.Bontempelli, A.Naughton, B.Khamis
FOLL: J.Sweet, J.Dunkley, A.Treloar

I/C: R.McComb, L.Cleary, R.West, B.Williams
EMG: J.Schache, R.Smith, H.Crozier, A.Jones

IN: A.Keath, M.Bontempelli, J.Sweet, L.Cleary, R.West
OUT: R.Smith (omitted), T.O’Brien, L.Vandermeer, C.Weightman (all injured), S.Martin (managed), H.Crozier (sub)

⬇️Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Robert Rose Cup

This year is the 22nd anniversary of the Robert Rose Cup clash between Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs. Each year the two clubs commemorate Robert Rose’s contribution to sport and raise funds for the Robert Rose Foundation.

The Robert Rose Foundation provides support to those suffering from spinal cord injuries and their families. Funding is used for Spinal Cord Injured (SCI) equipment, sporting equipment, home modifications and further education programs.

Natalie Rose, cousin of Robert Rose, will present the Robert Rose Cup at the conclusion of the match.

Bob Rose – Charlie Sutton Medal

The Bob Rose – Charlie Sutton Medal is named after Bob Rose and Charlie Sutton, both AFL legends at Collingwood and the Western Bulldogs respectively.

The Bob Rose – Charlie Sutton Medal is awarded to the player who exemplifies the qualities that Sutton and Rose became renowned for over their careers – toughness, skill, courage, leadership, teamwork, and sportsmanship.

Collingwood Wheelchair captain and Disability Officer, Ben Jankovski, will present the medal at the conclusion of the match.

Match-day donations

Collingwood will donate $1 for every match-day ticket sold to the Robert Rose Foundation and the club’s disability programs.

Collingwood Wheelchair team

Collingwood is proud to field a team in the Robert Rose Foundation Victorian Wheelchair Football League (VWFL). The VWFL provides opportunity for Victorians living with a physical disability.

Collingwood were the 2021 VWFL premiers. Collingwood’s 2021 VWFL premiership side and 2022 VWFL side will do a lap of honour and unveil the 2021 premiership cup at half-time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Toothless dog chasing a winged bird around. Should be entertaining.

Pies are getting worked out, their weaknesses in personnnel are coming to the fore, but they still have a positive mindset, and show a resilience that the Dogs do not have any more.

Pies will fancy poking the eyes out of the dogs with exuberance and grit.

Toothless dog chasing a winged bird around. Should be entertaining.

Pies are getting worked out, their weaknesses in personnnel are coming to the fore, but they still have a positive mindset, and show a resilience that the Dogs do not have any more.

Pies will fancy poking the eyes out of the dogs with exuberance and grit.
Wonder how your soulless franchise would go with 10 or 11 first choice players out. You're toothless without Greene only.

Comes as no surprise that you barrack for the opposition to the dogs every week.

Moore Howe Maynard Crisp Quaynor.. they are all outstanding players but were limited by Buckley's coaching style. The Fly's come in and Buckley's 'park the bus' strategy of having Roughead De Goey Moore the Grundawg quadruple team Lynch play was no longer in vogue. It's not an easy thing to transition from the ball and chain style of game to one where you have to use your game intelligence and cognitive abilities to make decisions out there when you haven't been given a chance to do it for a long time.. so that s**t will sort itself out with more experience. Noble's roll.. my dog Emilio can play good footy doing that.. you don't need to be clever playing that role.. the game will catch up with him when he has to start thinking about making more wiser decisions out there.. not just simply getting a hold of the Sherin and lets pray to God I can just kick it to a contest and just get away with making a real.. an intelligent play.. players like Macrae McCinnes N Daicos.. players with intelligence will inevitably push players like Nobe's Brown out.. get em to start thinking a lot more about the game.. the gaps between the lines etc where Richmond caught us out.. play more wide.. play more narrow.. pushing out wide.. staying compact.. in the middle.. focussing on which space to run into.. which space to close and all that s**t.. engaging with each other a lot more.. who goes where.. keep it tight compact open.. all that s**t will sort itself out cause these players have got what it takes.

Pies by 17.5+ in an easy one.

Last edited:
Moore Howe Maynard Crisp Quaynor.. they are all outstanding players but were limited by Buckley's coaching style. The Fly's come in and the park the bus and have Roughead De Goey Moore Grundawg quadruple team Lynch play is no longer in vogue. It's not an easy thing to transition from the ball and chain style of game to one where you have to use your game intelligence and cognitive abilities to make decisions out there when you haven't been given a chance to do it for a long time.. so that s**t will sort itself out with more experience. Noble's roll.. my dog Emilio can play good footy doing that.. you don't need to be clever playing that role.. the game will catch up with him when he has to start thinking about making more wiser decisions out there.. not just simply getting a hold of the Sherin and lets pray to God I can just kick it to a contest and just get away with making a real.. an intelligent play.. players like Macrae McCinnes N Daicos.. players with intelligence will inevitably push players like Nobe's Brown out.. get em to start thinking a lot more about the game.. the gaps between the lines etc where Richmond caught us out.. play more wide.. play more narrow.. pushing out wide.. staying compact.. in the middle.. focussing on which space to run into.. which space to close and all that s**t.. engaging with each other a lot more.. who goes where.. and all that s**t.. keep it tight compact open.. these players have got what it takes.

Can I get 20 seconds of my life back? What drivel

Moore Howe Maynard Crisp Quaynor.. they are all outstanding players but were limited by Buckley's coaching style. The Fly's come in and the park the bus and have Roughead De Goey Moore Grundawg quadruple team Lynch play is no longer in vogue. It's not an easy thing to transition from the ball and chain style of game to one where you have to use your game intelligence and cognitive abilities to make decisions out there when you haven't been given a chance to do it for a long time.. so that s**t will sort itself out with more experience. Noble's roll.. my dog Emilio can play good footy doing that.. you don't need to be clever playing that role.. the game will catch up with him when he has to start thinking about making more wiser decisions out there.. not just simply getting a hold of the Sherin and lets pray to God I can just kick it to a contest and just get away with making a real.. an intelligent play.. players like Macrae McCinnes N Daicos.. players with intelligence will inevitably push players like Nobe's Brown out.. get em to start thinking a lot more about the game.. the gaps between the lines etc where Richmond caught us out.. play more wide.. play more narrow.. pushing out wide.. staying compact.. in the middle.. focussing on which space to run into.. which space to close and all that s**t.. engaging with each other a lot more.. who goes where.. and all that s**t.. keep it tight compact open.. these players have got what it takes.

Wot?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Moore Howe Maynard Crisp Quaynor.. they are all outstanding players but were limited by Buckley's coaching style. The Fly's come in and Buckley's 'park the bus' strategy of having Roughead De Goey Moore the Grundawg quadruple team Lynch play was no longer in vogue. It's not an easy thing to transition from the ball and chain style of game to one where you have to use your game intelligence and cognitive abilities to make decisions out there when you haven't been given a chance to do it for a long time.. so that s**t will sort itself out with more experience. Noble's roll.. my dog Emilio can play good footy doing that.. you don't need to be clever playing that role.. the game will catch up with him when he has to start thinking about making more wiser decisions out there.. not just simply getting a hold of the Sherin and lets pray to God I can just kick it to a contest and just get away with making a real.. an intelligent play.. players like Macrae McCinnes N Daicos.. players with intelligence will inevitably push players like Nobe's Brown out.. get em to start thinking a lot more about the game.. the gaps between the lines etc where Richmond caught us out.. play more wide.. play more narrow.. pushing out wide.. staying compact.. in the middle.. focussing on which space to run into.. which space to close and all that s**t.. engaging with each other a lot more.. who goes where.. keep it tight compact open.. all that s**t will sort itself out cause these players have got what it takes.

Heard of a new literary invention? I think is called a paragraph

Heard of a new literary invention? I think is called a paragraph

I was asked that same question at the AWGIE Awards coupla yrs back man.. I was like.. c'mon man.. do you know what it actually means to dance like no one's watching and that.. you know what heaven on earth is.. it's the Collingwood Football Club man.. it's Wet Wet Wet's.. it's DJ Bobo's.. Love is all around me man.. feeling it in your fingers and in your toes man.. just let it all out man.. put your hand on my heart so you can feel the beat man.. you know what I'm saying man.

Does anyone know if you can still buy general admission tickets at the ground these days? I'm going with a friend, I've got a GA membership but we need to get him a ticket. Ticketmaster is just offering single seat reserved seating?

Surely it isn't a sell out.

I was asked that same question at the AWGIE Awards coupla yrs back man.. I was like.. c'mon man.. do you know what it actually means to dance like no one's watching and that.. you know what heaven on earth is.. it's the Collingwood Football Club man.. it's Wet Wet Wet's.. it's DJ Bobo's.. Love is all around me man.. feeling it in your fingers and in your toes man.. just let it all out man.. put your hand on my heart so you can feel the beat man.. you know what I'm saying man.
Love your passion as always Gimpy, but just sayin' paragraphs make what you're writing much easier to read

Interesting game the Dogs have been poor this year and the Pies have done better than many thought. Is this the new coach dead cat bounce or something more sustainable?

Something more sustainable.. I hope.

Will be an interesting game without the Gin out there as well.

Wonder how your soulless franchise would go with 10 or 11 first choice players out. You're toothless without Greene only.

Comes as no surprise that you barrack for the opposition to the dogs every week.
Ouch.
That hurts!

Back