Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

If the AFL was consistent with their policy than Sydney v Collingwood would be at Stadium Australia
Nah, let it be played at the SCG. We’ve already heard enough excuses about why Collingwood have won their games this season…

The SCG theoretically should suit our game-style, slingshot from turnover through the corridor...don't know why it doesn't seem that way.

Yeah but the AFL needs to be consistent on their application of the rules otherwise they open themselves up to criticism
They’re all about money, and if they wanted to maximise, they’d play it there instead of the SCG, but the melts if Sydney lost there again would be unprecedented.

Collingwood won’t lose another game. They got within a goal of Geelong, were able to dispose of Fremantle with ease, and have De Goey back that will add another dangerous element to their midfield / forward line.

They have an unreal forward line, so dynamic and with excellent goal sense. Just the perfect blend. Backline is superb.

Collingwood by 16
Collingwood d Geelong by 27 in the GF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Collingwood won’t lose another game. They got within a goal of Geelong, were able to dispose of Fremantle with ease, and have De Goey back that will add another dangerous element to their midfield / forward line.

They have an unreal forward line, so dynamic and with excellent goal sense. Just the perfect blend. Backline is superb.

Collingwood by 16
Collingwood d Geelong by 27 in the GF

They just lost to Geelong and you are taking this as proof they are going to comfortably beat Geelong?

They just lost to Geelong and you are taking this as proof they are going to comfortably beat Geelong?
I don’t know about proof, it’s just an opinion. Don’t get upset because I haven’t picked Sydney. It’s an opinion. It’s why BF exists. Now, it pains me to say that however, because I really want to see Collingwood lose. I’d love a Sydney v Brisbane GF, but I think it’ll be Geelong v Collingwood.

If Rampe hadn’t got back to save that inevitable goal in Round 22, Collingwood would have run all over us. It was the game defining moment.

Like the Melbourne game last week, I’m wavering between cautious optimism and hopeful pessimism.

Can’t wait though. There is no better cauldron for a blockbuster final.

Correct. Thank **** games are not won on internet footy forums.

Ironic considering you're the cringiest mf in this thread lol.

Anyway when's Buddy going to start the flopping routine you think, midway through the first?

Ironic considering you're the cringiest mf in this thread lol.

Don't worry about the ground size and/or shape, it won't be worrying Collingwood, Sydney will need more than that to win, we are just getting started.

Bring it on, you are just in our way now.

They know what they have to do, they know they have the game, you have to stop us now, I don't think you can.

If the Sydney players think like you and think they have our measure, they are in for a rude shock, we are just getting started, that Sydney side have no hope of stopping us.

Bring it on.

Back