Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Preliminary Final - Swans v Pies Sat Sept 17th 4:45pm EST (SCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 5 2.6%
  • Pies by a goal or less

Votes: 21 10.9%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 78 40.6%
  • Pies by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 19.3%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 39 20.3%
  • Pies by a lot

Votes: 8 4.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 4 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

B11D7834-23EF-46FA-8E31-201328BC759A.png

AFL 2022 FINALS WEEK 3
SECOND PRELIMINARY FINAL
SYDNEY V COLLINGWOOD
SATURDAY SEPTEMBER 17TH 4:45PM AEST (SCG)

CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE 2022 BIGFOOTY OFFICIAL TIPPING COMP!

C4C09479-AA41-4EFA-A0A9-D0A4F59D5D60.png
TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY’S OWN SYSTEM
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place
Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

TEAMS

SWANS

B: P.McCartin, T.McCartin, D.Rampe
HB: O.Florent, R.Fox, J.Lloyd
C: D.Stephens, C.Mills, E.Gulden
HF: I.Heeney, S.Reid, W.Hayward
F: T.Papley, L.Franklin, R.Clarke
FOL: T.Hickey, J.Rowbottom, L.Parker

I/C: N.Blakey, C.Warner, J.McInerney, L.McDonald
EMG: H.Cunningham, B.Campbell, H.McLean, W.Gould

IN: None
OUT: B.Campbell (Medi-Sub)

PIES
B: S.Pendlebury, D.Moore, N.Murphy
HB: N.Daicos, J.Howe, J.Crisp
C: J.Daicos, P.Lipinski, T.Bianco
HF: J.Elliott, D.Cameron, B.McCreery
F: J.De Goey, B.Mihocek, W.Hoskin-Elliott
FOL: M.Cox, B.Maynard, S.Sidebottom

I/C: I.Quaynor, J.Noble, J.Ginnivan, A.Johnson
EMG: N.Kreuger, O.Henry, C.Brown, J.Carmichael

IN: None
OUT: J.Carmichael (Medi-Sub)

⬇️ Links to the Club Board tipping comps ⬇️

Last edited:
Given the pies were missing De Goey last time, Ginnivan was injured during the game and their entire team and coaching staff had the flu I imagine it will be a bit closer this time around.

We managed to build a lead and simply hold them at bay all afternoon in round 22. If we can replicate that and get a comfortable win I'd be very happy.

Swans by 15

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Swans have played at the SCG during the months of August and September as many times as Collingwood have. They’ve both played there only once.

No De Goey then, Ginnivan injured and players looked quite off with a lack of intensity. Many struggled to make the distance from 50m. Flu hitting the club made a difference.

Only 40% of QF winners have made the GF since the pre finals bye. I’m expecting the away team to advance to the GF in this one.

Swans have played at the SCG during the months of August and September as many times as Collingwood have. They’ve both played there only once.

No De Goey then, Ginnivan injured and players looked quite off with a lack of intensity. Many struggled to make the distance from 50m. Flu hitting the club made a difference.

Only 40% of QF winners have made the GF since the pre finals bye. I’m expecting the away team to advance to the GF in this one.

Yes he got injured but he was injured over halfway through the game and he wasn't helping much to that point anyway as Sydney were comfortably ahead.

Yes he got injured but he was injured over halfway through the game and he wasn't helping much to that point anyway as Sydney were comfortably ahead.
You were 15 points up at HT. He was subbed out HT if I recall correctly. He actually hurt his hamstring midway through the second when he kicked that goal at the 18 minute mark.

You were 15 points up at HT. He was subbed out HT if I recall correctly. He actually hurt his hamstring midway through the second when he kicked that goal at the 18 minute mark.

So he was subbed out when we were 15 points up at half time, and at full time we won by 27 points, meaning we were only up by 12 points in the second half. That means Collingwood got better when Ginnivan wasn't playing.

So he was subbed out when we were 15 points up at half time, and at full time we won by 27 points, meaning we were only up by 12 points in the second half. That means Collingwood got better when Ginnivan wasn't playing.
This is very strange logic.

Let’s just see how this Prelim goes with a club not battling gastro throughout the week, and a very hungry Jordan De Goey playing.

If the Sydney players think like you and think they have our measure, they are in for a rude shock, we are just getting started, that Sydney side have no hope of stopping us.

Bring it on.

Just offloaded a gorilla on big Mason Cox to snag the first sausage roll at 251.

Wish me luck.

Back