Autopsy AFL 2022 Second Semi Final - Demons v Lions Fri Sept 9th 7:50pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 14 7.7%
  • Demons by 7 - 20

Votes: 37 20.2%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 67 36.6%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 52 28.4%
  • Lions by a lot

Votes: 8 4.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 5 2.7%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

"The game was done" when you were 22 points up and the opposition had kicked a massive run on of ONE goal? :confusedv1:

No wonder Melbourne lost if this is the attitude....

There are already plenty of Melbourne supporters saying even if McStay missed the shot from the boundary, there's absolutely no way the Dees could've kicked two goals in under a minute. Even though it already happened twice earlier in the game lmao.

*, I was super tired last night and went to bed early. Where the * is Toump Ass? I know there were plenty of reasonable Melbourne fans, but there were also plenty doing Victory laps 2 months ago.
Tbf the toump called it before the game. Injured players, a bung forward line and a losing streak that was due to end were his musings...

Dees get 3-4 goals up around half time, capitulate thereafter. Story of their season.

Like any decent team, they’re reliant on their top 6-8 players, and when some aren’t great they look vulnerable.

Btw, I’d be packing Jackson’s bags and driving him to the airport if he’s asking for 1m a year. Protected by playing in a great team with the best ruck in the comp, no idea how he’s worth what’s being discussed.
Agreed. Overrated.

Just watching the reply, feel for the Collingwood supporters who suffer PTSD every time they hear that LIONS chant echo around the G
Did they chant in the GF's? I never heard it. It was funny last week when the Geelong fans tried to mimic our chant and it fell flat. Two syllable words just don't cut it without sounding truly pathetic. GEE:p LONG. I remember Voss carrying on like a pork chop when he got to the microphone.

An all round disaster, really. No easy way to dance around the form lapses and obvious issues we have. Great impetus for change for Goodwin, he will be seriously tested.
Goodwin? Mate he is a little lapdog to the playing group who call the shots. All Goodwin does is buy them rounds of beer and gives them tips on the nags.

would be fun to be a Lions supporter in the MCC members right now
Mate.... I think I scared the life out of the old Dees fans when McCluggage nailed that one from 50 to cut it to 1 point. They never heard so any expletives in their life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was called away for a family emergency last night so missed the second half. Haven't had time to watch the replay until 10 min ago.

Well done Lions! However, .. Lever .. what the actual effness was that? Absolutely bizarre brain fade. Rank amateur! Also, am I the only one who finds his duck running style triggering?

very suprised by the results. Honestly thought it might be 10 goals too Melb during first quarter- they really blew it. Kudos to Brisbane for picking themselves off the canvas. Melb forward line of BB, Faily and Kosi doesn't seem imposing at all

We all can't be given huge amount of assistance to remain relevant in a state that doesn't care about AFL.
Your club is one of the biggest mendicants in the league. Which is fine, we're all in this together, but I wouldn't then go on to whinge about others getting assistance too.

Back