Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 1 - Suns v Swans Sat March 18th 8pm AEDT (Heritage Bank Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Easy to say the Suns are s**t - and that's not untrue - but Sydney have been very very slick with the ball.
The Suns look very flat.

Gotta laugh, scratch the surface and the alias kicks in and yet the poster I quoted goes awol
I haven't gone awol you git, it was just a completely irrelevant post so I couldn't be bothered responding. The Suns are a blight on the comp.

Sydney are one of the most exciting teams in the comp, didn’t happen last season, but so much upside, scary stuff.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bohdi Uwland looks promising, worth a bench spot in my fantasy team.

Very disappointing by the Suns, totally outclassed on their home deck in conditions that they are accustomed to. Dew would be very worried, the AFL even more so.

Bohdi Uwland looks promising, worth a bench spot in my fantasy team.

Very disappointing by the Suns, totally outclassed on their home deck in conditions that they are accustomed to. Dew would be very worried, the AFL even more so.
He quite a few nice things.
Team leading 9 intercepts.
Didn't look panicked even when pressured.

Just be wary that we have a lot of small/medium defenders to come back in the next few weeks - Lemmens, Powell, Weller. Bodhi certainly did enough to earn a second game.

Back