Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 1 - Suns v Swans Sat March 18th 8pm AEDT (Heritage Bank Stadium)

Who will win and by how much?

• Suns by a goal or less

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Suns by 7 - 20

Votes: 15 33.3%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Suns by a lot

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you not seen this happen for the last 15 years? Always does stuff like this and always gets off. Should be a week but will get off again you watch.
That puts him in the same class as Cotchin then.

Cotch has crossed the line a couple of times in his career. Buddy does it every season.
Can’t actually believe he got a week although should have been more.

Cotchin is widely regarded on this forum of one of the pre-eminent snipers in the AFL. Whether he’s been caught or not, is immaterial.

Your bleating about Franklin is therefore simply laughable, while your team harbours cheap snipers like Cotchin and Lynch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Robbo afl 360 tonight - “Franklin has been doing this for 15 years”
He does it every single season, and gets off the majority of them.
Mow we know why they call it ‘blind prejudice’. 🙄🙄🙄

You’re welcome to put your faith in Robbo...you won’t be the first to find his opinion is vacuous.
I had the same opinion before I saw his, you’ll find many people agree because it’s true. Great player, one of the greats but he does this every year, it’s not like it’s something new or out of character.

I had the same opinion before I saw his, you’ll find many people agree because it’s true. Great player, one of the greats but he does this every year, it’s not like it’s something new or out of character.
Quite simply - what is ‘this’? An elbow to the head? A high tackle? An ear massage? A high fend off?
Reality is...you’re making a non-specific allegation of ‘an act’, based on a disproveable time event.

D minus...must try harder.

Quite simply - what is ‘this’? An elbow to the head? A high tackle? An ear massage? A high fend off?
Reality is...you’re making a non-specific allegation of ‘an act’, based on a disproveable time event.

D minus...must try harder.
Running through an unsuspecting player or one not in a position to defend himself. Whether it’s with a forearm, shoulder or elbow.
Clear it up for you?

Running through an unsuspecting player or one not in a position to defend himself. Whether it’s with a forearm, shoulder or elbow.
Clear it up for you?

So we’re describing half the league?

Yup....sound argument. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Back