Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 10 - Hawks v Eagles Sun May 21st 1:10pm AEST (UTAS, Tassie)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 26.8%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Draw

Votes: 9 22.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I fear for our defensive stocks with Edwards and Basso. Basso seems to have gone to the same school as Rotham. Drop the head,jog along,don’t go hard.Lift ya game mate

A 100 point win to the Hawks looking like a real possibility here.

Not often a team last on the ladder would've won by 100 points.
Plugger i know you like to hate us but seriously WCE playing list is so bad.
We are worst than Fitzroy and current north by a long way.
I honestly think next year will be worst and we will not win a game

We probably should ask for a priority pick and get 1 and 2 in this draft
Even with that we will be s**t next year
We are in a world of pain

I fear for our defensive stocks with Edwards and Basso. Basso seems to have gone to the same school as Rotham. Drop the head,jog along,don’t go hard.Lift ya game mate
Rotham has been so bad post-scandal. Seemed to be tracking well before that on the fringe of a more settled lineup but at this team level he doesnt offer much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Eagles down to 56.6%, rock bottom last place.

Been some dark days for the Eagles the last few years but is today the worst of them?

So we win the Panzer Cup with a leg in the air. What is the best value that pick 1 has ever been split into? I'm thinking 2x single digit picks for this vic wunderkid

Next Luke Breust goal the entire Hawks bench should clear out and storm the field. Then when they got

"What the * are you doing" they can say
"Well we thought it was his 500th goal"

POSITION VACANT…WCE are looking for an experienced tackling coach. WC are checking if they currently have one.If they find that they have one he will be fired immediately and the new applicant installed.

Eagles down to 56.6%, rock bottom last place.

Been some dark days for the Eagles the last few years but is today the worst of them?
I think we could potentially have our most lacklustre B&F, especially if Barrass missed a few more.

We were more hopeless and peahearted at times last year, but the prolonged injury hole we are in now is more grim than I've seen.

Does Nick Dal Santo bar up every time Cam McKenzie’s name get mentioned or goes near the footy?

Do you even give the eagles out for injuries? Most of the injuries are club greats who are well past it and will not be around for the next push, or peripheral 18-30 on a list types. The list is in dire shape; need to start again, inclusive of coach and CEO. Delusional to think otherwise.

Back