Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Crows v Lions Sun May 28th 4:40pm AEST (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 29 52.7%
  • Crows by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I grew up in Adelaide and Mum was (deceased for 10 years) a one-eye Crow supporter. I live in Brisbane and my kids were born here so its the Lions in this household. I miss ringing Mum to rub it in or taking the call from Mum and eating humble pie.

Port Adelaide & Collingwood the only two teams you can lock in for top four at this stage.
Lions will win enough at the GABBA from this point to get top four you'd imagine.

A lock? Hmm, maybe not? But very likely.

Frustrating game to lose when you dominate. Feels like a classic premier league game when the Top 6 team just batters the weaker oppo but they get a few on the counter attack and cause an upset.

Credit to the Crows for capitalizing on our sloppyness but you play this game over again and I don't think you get the same result.
Wow! Salty much!

Frustrating game to lose when you dominate. Feels like a classic premier league game when the Top 6 team just batters the weaker oppo but they get a few on the counter attack and cause an upset.

Credit to the Crows for capitalizing on our sloppyness but you play this game over again and I don't think you get the same result.
Stop sooking. Bad kicking is bad football.

Wow! Salty much!
Wouldn't say salty, not sure how you got that. Definitely frustrated because we should have won the game and didn't. That's footy but.

Crows did a great job of soaking the onslaught in the 3rd and striked when needed too. Kudos.

I grew up in Adelaide and Mum was (deceased for 10 years) a one-eye Crow supporter. I live in Brisbane and my kids were born here so its the Lions in this household. I miss ringing Mum to rub it in or taking the call from Mum and eating humble pie.

I still think you will be a contender when it counts.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a strange take away.
+20 inside 50's
+4 clearances
+8 contested possessions
-10 turnovers
28 scoring shots to 25

Is it really that strange? I'm happy for you to debate it if you think I am wrong.

Amazing win by the Crows! Great pressure and intensity all game and it was too much for the Lions in the end. The crowd going ape-shite helps a fair bit too! I think this will stamp Adelaide deep inside the Top 8 and they may be a Top 4 chance playing like that.

Brisbane's away record something to track. Looked very strong at home, not so good on the road.

Away: 2-3
Home: 5-0
Neutral: 1-0
Collingwood are 1-1 away from home against Top 8 teams, the one win by 1 point ironically against Adelaide.

We just happen to play a lot more games away than Collingwood, for obvious reasons.

Back