Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Eagles v Bombers Sat May 27th 7:40pm AEST /5:40pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 4.2%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 34 70.8%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 2.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You'd remember better than me, but in my life of watching footy since 1990, i can remember 2 eras of poor eagles sides outside this current couple of years where covid and injury has ravaged a post-flag list.

Judge era, and that post flag woosha era before it bounced.

You guys are never down long.
Compare that to our last 20 years..... :p
Yeah I'm genuinely not stressed about my footy club, to me it's a game and every game has winners and losers. Right now we are big fat losers but that's ok, I still love watching em :)

Yeah I'm genuinely not stressed about my footy club, to me it's a game and every game has winners and losers. Right now we are big fat losers but that's ok, I still love watching em :)
If it makes you feel better about your team, the bold bit is why we essendon fans are nervous this weekend......imagine supporting that all your life

If it makes you feel better about your team, the bold bit is why we essendon fans are nervous this weekend......imagine supporting that all your life
It does make me feel better, Thanks!

If any club could lose to West Coast right now with all their issues, it’s definitely this one.

I would like to think not this time but never trust the red & black.
Opposition supporters have been saying that every week against us, then proceed to win by massive margins. Yours will be no different.

I see an unexpected result brewing in this one. With the Eagles back home against a travelling Essendon I see a shock result in the making.

I think the Eagles can surpise all of us and get within 100 points of the Dons here.

Eagles to lose by 95 points.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

WC come out breathing fire
Media heat must have put a rocket up their ass
In saying that though Bombers lookec pretty trash that quarter.

Actually hope WC win to keep Us in the 8

Back