Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Saints v Hawks Sat May 27th 1:45pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Saints by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Saints by 7 - 20

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Saints by a lot

Votes: 18 58.1%
  • Hawks by a lot

Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I actually can't get over Jack Higgins. Fumbles an uncontested mark 20m out from goal that would've iced the game. Hawks then kick 4 straight goals to win the game over the next 5 minutes. What a numpty.

We should send that campaigner back to Richmond after that effort, he can be a matchwinner on his day when he is on but today he was a matchloser.

Your joking, Not one single HTB was called for the Saints all game, although Mackenzie tried to run through packs like he was the Hulk. Sicily grabbing and smacking any Saints forward but yep no free kick.

Hawks a just a bunch of racist bullies that get away with playing like cage fighters because the umps fall in the trap that it's "poor old hawks", Mitchell taking off where Clarkson started. Pandering to the umpires so they get away with bullshit tactics like elbowing guys in the head.

You had multiple HTB calls lol.

Deliberate out of bounds called. Multiple frees going your way inside 50.

You got kissed on the dick.

People laughed at me for saying this was a good young team on the rise.

Youngest team in the comp making pretty good strides, I reckon.
Dead unlucky not to be 5-6 after outplaying North, Crows, Giants, Eagles and Saints.

Gaining confidence now we finally have our key forward target back from injury. Makes a difference having someone to kick the ball to.
Hopefully we can take a few bigger scalps over the second half of the season.

GAGF all you clueless fools who said we would win the wooden spoon...
GAGF all you trolls and nuffies who claimed we were tanking for draft picks...
GAGF all you clowns who said this was worst list ever and the worst midfield ever.
Here's what all of you know about football ----> . <----

And three wek suspension for elbowing Caminiti in the head. Flog of a person.
Sounds like Caminiti received his karma for the elbow he gave Murphy. Couldn’t have happened to a better bloke.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Murphy deserves what he got and a lot worse. he's a flog of a human being.
Maybe that's why we are s**t, no flogs in our team.
You have a team full of the biggest flogs in the league. That’s definitely not the issue. To say that anyone deserves (and a lot worse) to be knocked out and given concussion on a footy field speaks volumes about you.
Naww. Not so cocky when it’s one of your players being hit? I’m shook.

You have a team full of the biggest flogs in the league. That’s definitely not the issue. To say that anyone deserves (and a lot worse) to be knocked out and given concussion on a footy field speaks volumes about you.

Naww. Not so cocky when it’s one of your players being hit? I’m shook.
Wouldn't say it about any other player.

Back