Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 11 - Tigers v Port Sun May 28th 1:10pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Port by a goal or less

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • Port by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • Port by a lot

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Draw

Votes: 1 1.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You can tell that Richmond is a much better team with Dimma gone, he was never a great coach and relied heavily upon his assistant coaches.. if it wasn't for the people they brought into the club in 2017 they wouldn't have had the success that they've had.

As soon as all the assistants left (Macrae, Leppa, etc) then Hardwick was always going to be on the decline and outed as the useless coach that he is. Tigers fans should be breathing a sigh of relief that he is gone, any club that picks up Dimma and doesn't surround him with quality assistants that can do most of the job for him then they will be in trouble, Dimma is maybe a good motivator and good at protecting his players in the media etc but a useless coach.
I think you have confused Hardwick with Ken

Those other clubs would love to have butters rozee and jhf.
They're very good young players who will peak in the future but some of the comments on here make it sound like your team and coach is being carried by prime Dusty, Danger, Fyfe in the middle.

I dont trust Port enough to think they can win the flag which is a pretty fair criticism until we see otherwise in finals, but if the Power make top 4/PF or better, surely Hinkley gets another contract?

They're very good young players who will peak in the future but some of the comments on here make it sound like your team and coach is being carried by prime Dusty, Danger, Fyfe in the middle.

I dont trust Port enough to think they can win the flag which is a pretty fair criticism until we see otherwise in finals, but if the Power make top 4/PF or better, surely Hinkley gets another contract?

Well I can’t speak for what the club will do… but Hinkley has been given the longest ever tenure without a gf appearance in the afl.

It’s only logical and reasonable that a grand final appearance is the minimum pass mark for us fans.

Whether or not the club agrees.. shrugs.

As I’ve often banged on about here, thanks to the afl handicapping our club by not letting us members have the same rights as every vic club has (they vote their own boards - the afl picks the majority of our board and gets veto power slash gets to pick who gets put up for member vote at port)

Our board just isn’t under any kind of obligation to do what members want.

So today I’ve heard Dusty is retiring to become a professional boxer and/or he could be off to Gold Coast for their first-round pick with Richmond paying a good portion of his salary next year.

Back