Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 12 - Bombers v North Sun June 4th 4:40pm AEST (Marvel)

Who will win and by how much?

• Bombers by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • North by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.3%
  • Bombers by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • North by 7 - 20

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Bombers by a lot

Votes: 19 50.0%
  • North by a lot

Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Essendon-vs-North-Melbourne.png

8th v 17th

AFL 2023 PREMIERSHIP SEASON ROUND 12

ESSENDON V NORTH MELBOURNE
SUNDAY JUNE 4TH 4:40PM (MARVEL)

Live scores on BigFooty during the match.

TIPPING ON BIGFOOTY

CLICK HERE :arrowright: TIP IN BIGFOOTY TIPPING
$1000 total prize money!
$500 first place and a spiffy medal
$300 second place
$200 third place

:arrowright: Weekly Premium Platinum memberships to be won!

Tipping proudly sponsored by
The Golden Ticket - for Medallion Club tickets

Teams

BOMBERS

B: A.McGrath, B.Zerk-Thatcher, J.Laverde
HB: M.Redman, J.Ridley, K.Langford
C: N.Martin, Z.Merrett - C, D.Heppell
HF: S.Durham, J.Stringer, J.Caldwell
F: M.D’Ambrosio, S.Weideman, J.Menzie
FOLL: S.Draper, B.Hobbs, W.Snelling

I/C (FROM): D.Shiel, A.Perkins, N.Hind, N.Bryan, A.Davey Jnr, A.Phillips, M.Guelfi, R.Montgomerie

In: D.Shiel, A.Davey Jnr, A.Phillips, R.Montgomerie
Out: A.McDonald-Tipungwuti (Omitted)

KANGAROOS
B: J.Ziebell, G.Logue, B.McKay
HB: L.McDonald, D.Tucker, M.Bergman
C: L.Shiels, H.Sheezel, B.Scott
HF: E.Ford, J.Simpkin - C, J.Stephenson
F: C.Zurhaar, N.Larkey, C.Coleman-Jones
FOLL: T.Goldstein, H.Greenwood, G.Wardlaw

I/C (FROM): C.Taylor, A.Corr, D.Howe, T.Thomas, A.Hall, W.Phillips, T.Powell, P.Spicer

In: D.Tucker, L.Shiels, C.Taylor, A.Corr, T.Thomas
Out: P.Curtis (Omitted), C.Lazzaro (Omitted)

:arrowdown: Links to the Club Board tipping comps :arrowdown:

ROUND 12 BYES : Brisbane * Saint Kilda * Sydney * Fremantle

Last edited:

North will be up and about, they're playing their Grand Final this week.
Port Adelaide fans also told us the same.

We are playing a lot more grand finals than I expected this year.

Port Adelaide fans also told us the same.

We are playing a lot more grand finals than I expected this year.

Yeah the old "we don't care about playing you, but we somehow remember and remind you of it every time we do".

Yeah the old "we don't care about playing you, but we somehow remember and remind you of it every time we do".
I didn’t even know we were playing you guys this year, seems like we played you guys last year or the year before.

Great game - reminds me of that time Essendon sacked their coach in a hurry to get 4x premiership wining coach Alastair Clarkson, only for him to tell them to get stuffed and end up with that club's former 2x prelim losing coach.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great game - reminds me of that time Essendon sacked their coach in a hurry to get 4x premiership wining coach Alastair Clarkson, only for him to tell them to get stuffed and end up with that club's former 2x prelim losing coach.
It’s a cautionary tale with a fairytale ending 😍

It’s a cautionary tale with a fairytale ending 😍

Assuming the fairtale ending is limping into finals before fizzling out in the prelims - the Brad Scott special. To be fair though, that would be an achievement for the Bombers to get that far lol

Feb 4, 2001
East Burwood
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Arsenal
I think Scott has handled the huge step up from north to Essendon extremely well. Not many would cope with that huge step.

NoAssuming the fairtale ending is limping into finals before fizzling out in the prelims - the Brad Scott special. To be fair though, that would be an achievement for the Bombers to get that far lol
I was more pointing out the ‘thank god’ moment of your attempted sledge. With our preceding six months and our indigenous programs etc, getting Clarkson would have been a disaster.

Oh, but your storyline seems awesome to me. if only we could make it to a prelim!

Last edited:
I think Scott has handled the huge step up from north to Essendon extremely well. Not many would cope with that huge step.
True - and very smart idea in obtaining the opposition's former coach in preparation for your Grand Final. That shows some dedication.

Assuming the fairtale ending is limping into finals before fizzling out in the prelims - the Brad Scott special. To be fair though, that would be an achievement for the Bombers to get that far lol
If we make a prelim then we have won a final and Brad will get a statue at Tulla

Ati Tude

Club Legend
Mar 20, 2018
AFL Club
Essendon
What role is Clarko going to use JHF against Ess this week?

Back