Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 13 - Hawks v Lions Sat June 10th 1:45pm AEST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Hawks by a goal or less

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Lions by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hawks by 7 - 20

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • Lions by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • Hawks by a lot

• Lions by a lot

Votes: 18 51.4%
  • Draw

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

scott_the_man

Club Legend
Feb 25, 2014
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Credit to the young Hawks midfield for destroying us around the contest. Newcombe made Neale look a class below. He is going to be an absolute gun for the hawks for a long time.

Sirlemsip

Club Legend
May 5, 2014
AFL Club
Hawthorn
probably, but were the arms pinned? i think sicily was on the ground almost when he made the tackle.,,weird one, but terrible look for the game, gotta prevent those injuries
Sicily is 100% safe.

It was brockman coming in over the top that put him in the awkward position.
Screenshot_20230610_172750_AFL.jpg

Mar 2, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Must admit I preferred the main board when Hawthorn were losing and you avoided it like the plague.
Eh? I've never stopped posting here on the main board. I saw you trying to bait me with this same bullcrap a couple of weeks ago.
If you're gonna be a stalker and use the search engine to check people's posting habits, then it probably helps to have an IQ above 50 :$:thumbsu:

Funny how the trolls always change gears whenever Hawthorn wins and they resort to bashing us Hawks fans. :)

It's the same clowns who have been pencilling in the Hawks for the wooden spoon every year.
It really pisses them off to see the supposed "Worst List Eva" playing okay and being quite competitive, despite fielding the youngest team by far.

Last edited:

Fitzey

Painting The Town Red
Jun 2, 2011
Tas
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Gold City Royals
Sad Inside Out GIF

Fitzey post match whenever the Dees play the Pies. Fitzey is also one of those fanatical Dees members who voted their team out of existence back in the 1990’s.
You’ve read my autobiography then? Haven’t heard from you for a while, missed your internet bill did you Stax?

Back