Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 2 - Crows v Tigers Sat March 25th 4:35pm AEDT (AO)

Who will win and by how much?

• Crows by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Tigers by a goal or less

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Crows by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 16.4%
  • Tigers by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Crows by a lot

Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Tigers by a lot

Votes: 17 30.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

dean33

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 10, 2007
melb
AFL Club
Richmond
Yes they have, but our problem for a while now is doing it for long enough in games. It’s a frustrating team to follow!
Considering how many kids you have I thought your 3rd quarter was outstanding, completely over powered us in the middle and out worked us. We are probably lucky you ran out of legs late but we responded with the last 5 which was pleasing. Thought for sure you had us.
We’d need to play like that first half for 4 quarters to be any chance next week.

PCORF

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 3, 2007
AFL Club
Adelaide
Just missing a Tyson Stengle type

The club was just so silly to let him go, should have sorted out his issues. He went to Geelong, had a great season and got a premiership. I always knew he was going to be good. Geelong were missing that key small forward and he filled in with Hawkins and Jezza and made a big difference to their success last year.

umps on tigers payroll
I guess when you've had the worst frees for/against ration for the past 6 years straight. Unbiased umpiring does look like we're being favoured in comparison to normal transmission. I believe the AFL had the umpires executed after the game. This cannot be allowed to happen ever again.

The umps certainly made up for the third quarter lack in the final quarter. Crows get that every second week in Melbourne. Tigers suffer a quarter and they sook.
You lost the free quick count by 4, you poor dears.
Worst free kick ratio for the past 6 yeas straight
Remember last year when the umpires were your BOG and gifted you 20 more free kicks than Richmond. That's more what you're used too :thumbsu:
But I thought the Crows showed a bit and look like they're starting to put it together in patches. That first half was a worry though.

Macca180

Club Legend
Oct 5, 2021
Gold Coast
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
So Tigers don't get a free kick in 40 minutes of play time and people still say we got the rub and that umps missed plenty by us. Guessing none were missed in that 3rd quarter when we didn't get a single one. Gotta love big footy.

The Camries always get sucked off by the umpires at Boringlaide Oval.

They only got 4 or 5 free kicks more than Richmond. That's getting robbed for them.

Right in front of me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feb 23, 2009
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
New York Jets
Handy 4 points, a few worrying signs in the 3rd that had me very nervous, but a good response in the last to secure the win.

Unfortunately I think the Pies will give us an absolute touch up on Friday, don't think we're playing well enough and they are in hot form.

Crows are still a work in progress, they've got a couple years to go IMO before challenging for finals.

My Tilly

Premium Gold
Jun 30, 2018
AFL Club
Geelong
Loved the comedy guys and gals

special thanks to the Cats supporters that attended
keep up the good work pussies

How's this for comedy Gold . . . .

Props to the Crom, they certainly had my sphincter tightening in the third.

Is that not the funniest piece of s**t you have heard for sometime?

And good win Tigs. You stood up when the heat was applied but it shall be a 50 point drubbing next week.

Back