Autopsy AFL 2023 Round 3 - Freo v Eagles Sun April 2nd 5:20pm AEST/3:20pm WST (OS)

Who will win and by how much?

• Dockers by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eagles by a goal or less

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Dockers by 7 - 20

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Eagles by 7 - 20

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • Dockers by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Eagles by a lot

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Wow šŸ˜† none of this bs talk exists if you don't read bigfooty lol. Enjoying the win, don't worry everyone I'm making sure not to be too happy or excited, just the right balance of happy and disgust that we didn't beat a team without injuries. Also, that Frederick flip made me turn off the tv, he needs to answer to every Freo member for that. I have no time for the people in the crowd that enjoyed it either. Anyway, 9th with 8th best % is better than bottom 2 imo.

It wasn't against the team I support and I thought it was really bloody ordinary.

It's a team game, if a player is individually celebrating like that because they kicked a goal from a routine snap, against an opponent who's already fairly average and has no rotations, then their priorities probably aren't befitting of a team wanting team success and that's likely why the club they play for hasn't ever seen any.
And yet Jason Akermanis is a 3 time premiership player
I would argue that showing a bit of flair would have absolutely nothing to with team success

And yet Jason Akermanis is a 3 time premiership player
I would argue that showing a bit of flair would have absolutely nothing to with team success
Nothing wrong with showing a bit of flair at all mate, but you're not going to get very far if you're over the top celebrating goals against opponents like that, happy to agree to disagree but again, proof is in the pudding a bit here.

Nothing wrong with showing a bit of flair at all mate, but you're not going to get very far if you're over the top celebrating goals against opponents like that, happy to agree to disagree but again, proof is in the pudding a bit here.
Yeah I agree, not far at all. You're right šŸ˜šŸ‘šŸ»

This is probably the proudest Iā€™ve been of this team in 4 years. To dominate after essentially losing 5 players against a top 8 fancy was very encouraging. Itā€™s a shame we didnā€™t have the same intensity in the 2nd quarter or we mightā€™ve been able to gain a bit of a lead before running out of legs in the last. Probably still wouldā€™ve gotten reeled in though.

On the bright side, at least the injuries are to our senior players so the younger guys will still get experience while weā€™re rebuilding anyway. Ginbey is a ******* machine. Future is looking very exciting.
Your full of crap.

I love when you said Freo are top 8 fancy when in freos form in the last 2 games is anything but top 8 form.

Can we get some applause for that 3rd quarter

Game plan. Heart.
Nah.... Your west coast.

The eagles were expected to win today despite paying $3 to win.

Eagles crippled with injury today: eagles had heart.

Dockers crippled with injuries in 2016: LoL Freo are crap lol

Because it was against the team you support?
Because it was completely unnecessary in a game that had the sting taken out of it with the injuries. Everyone knew WC would run out of steam and he picked the moment when they were 40 up to do it. Weak as piss. Iā€™d be embarrassed if Ryan or Cripps did that

Nothing exciting about that. They were allowed to expend energy while Freo conserved. And then ran over the top of without a whimper.
Sure mate if that helps you sleep at night. Previous 2 weeks of form paint the real picture

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Geez if you ever want to feel bad about your team winning, check in with bigfooty. Really is full of people with a whole lot of spare time on their hands and a whinge to be had. That's where these gameday threads fail, it's just people having a go at eachother.šŸ˜•

But if it was the other way around and Freo had Injuries and no players in the bench...

Then according to eagles fans, it's LoL Freo are horrible LoL
Iā€™d back the fans of 17 other clubs to take the win and shut up knowing they got away with one, not carry on like a bunch of blokes that have been starved of success for 30 years. But what can you do

Because it was completely unnecessary in a game that had the sting taken out of it with the injuries. Everyone knew WC would run out of steam and he picked the moment when they were 40 up to do it. Weak as piss. Iā€™d be embarrassed if Ryan or Cripps did that

You must be fun at a party.

He put some character into the game, didnā€™t rub his opponents face in the ground or give the opposition crowd the finger. The crowd at the ground loved it, yes even the Eagles fans around me where praising the move.

Memo to Brisbane, ā€œ Your players are not to mimic riding their motorbikeā€™s are scoring a goal ā€œ.

Its almost as if you're accusing WCE posters for not handling banter ... when you are equally not handling it.

You fellas only won due to injuries. Its worse than a loss!
Again ..... West coast has injuries in a derby and has no one on the bench: injustice. LoL

If it was Fremantle that had no one left on the bench: it's lol Freo are bad . LoL

No one had any issues sinking the boots in Fremantle Dockers in 2016 when they were 0-10, ended up 4 wins and 18 losses and crippled with Injuries. LoL.

Your blokes are celebrating junktime goals against 18 players like theyā€™re playing a final
I will savour freos 2022 Elim final vs the dogs. 1st finals win since 2015.

Not much but I would take that over gold coast and Essendons current situation. One team hasn't won a final in 19 seasons. The other team has been in the comp since 2011 abs hasn't won a final in their history. LoL

No one is crying šŸ¤£

You're over enjoying with your players, enjoy your night young fella
Again.... I remember you sinking the boots on Freo back in 2016 when Freo were 0-10 and crippled with injuries.

Actually most of bigfooty did that.

So if Freo get crippled with injuries it's lol Freo are bad.

But if it's any other side, it's unfair and trolling ? LoL

Back